C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks) - page 22

Barnix I'm impressed....

Hi, Barnix are you displaying EA's to work on the C Trader Method with all of your recent graph postings.

Can you give us all a recap of what you are doing?

Thanks, VLO.

Got the Best System in the world

I lost more than US$ 10,000 for all kind of system that I have tested for last one year but found no good result and largest drawdown always experienced.

Finally I have got professional fx training from a Fund Manager and they have designed a system for me to trade very successfully.

After having this professional fx training and obtaining the system, my winning ratio increased which is always 90% and just experienced little drawdown sometime but mostly I win always and thus, I was able to make my trading profolio 100% return per month.

God bless my teacher who has shown me the right path on right time to become very successful trader.

Shahjadi Sultana

United Kingdom

shahjadi_sultana@yahoo.com

What is the system that you used to get the good winning percentage ? Can you share here.

shahjadi:
I lost more than US$ 10,000 for all kind of system that I have tested for last one year but found no good result and largest drawdown always experienced.

Finally I have got professional fx training from a Fund Manager and they have designed a system for me to trade very successfully.

After having this professional fx training and obtaining the system, my winning ratio increased which is always 90% and just experienced little drawdown sometime but mostly I win always and thus, I was able to make my trading profolio 100% return per month.

God bless my teacher who has shown me the right path on right time to become very successful trader.

Shahjadi Sultana

United Kingdom

shahjadi_sultana@yahoo.com

Yeah right......

EA Instructions

Barnix do you mind explaining how to use your EA I loaded it on my platform and nothing is happening. Any explanation of the EA and charts you have been posting would be extremely helpful.

Cheers!

Try this version:

GRIDMAKER:
Barnix do you mind explaining how to use your EA I loaded it on my platform and nothing is happening. Any explanation of the EA and charts you have been posting would be extremely helpful. Cheers!
Files:
ctrader_v02.mq4  18 kb

very interesting

Hye Barnix

thanks for all the indicators and experts...

would it be possibile to givee us a short explaantion on how to set up everything..

I tried to place I-FT-SEPARATEBASKET / HEDGE PL / LIB FFT int eh indicator directory...but could not attach LIB FFT to the chart...and IFT SEP was not showing anything....

As for Ctrader V2 expert...which indicators is it also necessary to attach to the chart so that it can work properly?

thanks

emeric

For EA don't need any indicator.

elepoutre:
Hye Barnix

thanks for all the indicators and experts...

would it be possibile to givee us a short explaantion on how to set up everything..

I tried to place I-FT-SEPARATEBASKET / HEDGE PL / LIB FFT int eh indicator directory...but could not attach LIB FFT to the chart...and IFT SEP was not showing anything....

As for Ctrader V2 expert...which indicators is it also necessary to attach to the chart so that it can work properly?

thanks

emeric

When I try to use the new ea (vers2) I get the following errors at FXDD:

2007.09.07 07:30:08 2007.01.02 11:31 CTrader_v02 GBPJPY,H1: unknown symbol name AUDJPY for OrderSend function

2007.09.07 07:30:08 2007.01.02 11:31 CTrader_v02 GBPJPY,H1: OrderSend error 4106

And additionally these at Alpari:

2007.09.07 07:34:29 '53092': instant order sell 0.20 CHFJPY at 0.00 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00

2007.09.07 07:34:29 '53092': order sell 0.20 CHFJPY opening at 0.00 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00 failed

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, saintmo

From looking at Barnix's charts off equity for both baskets. It is clear that using both will produce profits, but using the buy side only produces more profits. I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle for both baskets. I have been trading Ctrade basket for a month with good success.

Reason: