Bliksem (Counter Trend EA) - page 11

KaMpeR:
Muyuan

Be patient my friend, be patient. I am not sure who said this originally, but I remember it everyday and I make a living trading Forex;

"I would rather be sorry I missed a trade, then be sorry that I made a trade"

It is good advice, very good advice and my original design was with this thought in mind.

People have already started to change the EA, so I am thinking of leaving this thread as the EA now trades to much and will kill accounts!

This is not my EA anymore, I will move to a private forum and post the link once it is setup for the people that would like to continue working with the original will be welcome to join me there to continue developement.

Impatience in Forex is a killer.

Thanks

Wayne

THANK YOUr advice .

And please don't leave . we all need you very much

still something wrong happen

USDCHF in one minute send more than 100 0.01 lots orders

I checked log , think it server connection problem . At moring I close these 100 orders mannully .

last night USD/JPY ERU/JPY got profit.

now

some USD/JPY ERU/JPY GPB/JPY ERU/USD POSITION IS HOLDING .

I 'd like to see the result

ea's

I don't think anyone is questioning the ea has a decent getin and

has superior martingale capabilities and thoughtfullness ... Markets expand and then contract...The question is how to program the ea to not take the retracment day after a day or 2 range expansion.

Maybe its a hi - low where if the last order is x number of pips from top to

bottom and x shows an expansion of x pips/x bars over the last numbersof bars the ea doesnt open that is until the market consolidates for x hours. I trade the ea live with a mini and so far its a crapshoot. Up and down like a slingshot.

ajk:
I don't think anyone is questioning the ea has a decent getin and

has superior martingale capabilities and thoughtfullness ... Markets expand and then contract...The question is how to program the ea to not take the retracment day after a day or 2 range expansion.

Maybe its a hi - low where if the last order is x number of pips from top to

bottom and x shows an expansion of x pips/x bars over the last numbersof bars the ea doesnt open that is until the market consolidates for x hours. I trade the ea live with a mini and so far its a crapshoot. Up and down like a slingshot.

firstly , I don't think start this EA in a small account, because one loss well take 250-280$ away . so I think start a account over 5000$ .

this EA is most good one I saw in this forum , not like same type EA , one loss will lost 1000-2000$ that is unaccaptable .

Most I like this EA is little risky . Maybe it desn't trade ofter and not excited EA. but it is ok because it is profitable.

Usdchf Trade Error Bug?

NOW EA get chance to trade USDCHF again, but still a lot error ,and open a lot same 0.01 lots USDCHF .

the log show errorcode =130 (" case 130: error_string="invalid stops"; ")

so till now I will give up trade USDCHF, and debug it on another demo account.

I am using Alpari demo

records on belows

Files:

bug? I am holding 4 fisrt orders in GPBJPY

i have 4 0.01 lots GPBJPY orders holing (my first order begin 0.01 lots) ,is it normal?

and should I close them mannully?

does this EA can keep open another group orders even current group orders have not be closed?

I check the code .

this EA does not use orderclose to close order . only use stoploss ( and TP) to close ORDERS .

Maybe there is bug in Modifing order's SP (by trailing stop) , but first order 's SP not be modified . so it has been left at last

gling57:
Hi everybody!

This version resolve your problems. Fixed bugs, except messages on errors of closing LIMIT orders. May be change order of SL? Let's think together. Unfortunately, I've not much free time for intensive working for this EA.

Excellent strategy. Entry is fine, but exit is subject to hard thinking. And reverse of trend...

Regards.

thank you very much.