Bliksem (Counter Trend EA) - page 2

Forward testing EA now.

Statement: 9015669 - Demo

You can view statement updated Hourly.

I have changed the increments from 15 to 20.

I am only running 2 pairs: EURUSD and GBPJPY

Starting at .01 lots each.

very good ea...but today was a trend day...lets see when the market decides to chop folks.

Thanks

Yes, it can hurt you badly if the markets turns against you completely.

But hopefully with the suggestions that you have made regarding the Stoch filter and the Fib retracement, we can limit these losses to a minimum and concentrate on the profit side of the EA.

Thank you.

Nice results so far Philip, good luck.

KaMpeR:
Yes, it can hurt you badly if the markets turns against you completely.

But hopefully with the suggestions that you have made regarding the Stoch filter and the Fib retracement, we can limit these losses to a minimum and concentrate on the profit side of the EA.

Thank you.

Nice results so far Philip, good luck.

By widening the interval of martingale will help! may be 100pips?!

Regards

David

KaMpeR:
Not enough coders either? Any body know of a decent coder that may be willing to pick up where Barry left off with this EA?

How may I be of assistance?

load

KaMpeR:
Not enough coders either? Any body know of a decent coder that may be willing to pick up where Barry left off with this EA?

hi KaMpeR

we must load your indicator on chart M30 , H1,H4 ?

Against the trend?

If you can identify a trend correctly, u dun need to go against it to make a fortune.

The point is where is the trend? Where is it going?

dorrtaj:
hi KaMpeR we must load your indicator on chart M30 , H1,H4 ?

Hi Dorrtaj

It only needs to be loaded on H1 if you want visual confirmation of what it is doing, otherwise it just needs to be in the indicators directory.

boostrade:
If you can identify a trend correctly, u dun need to go against it to make a fortune. The point is where is the trend? Where is it going?

True, I often trade with the trend on H5, when the H4, H1 and M30 line up and the M5 goes the same way, but that I do manually with a fairly tight stop until it has cleared about 15 pips, then I move my SL to breakeven apply a 15 pips TS and just let it run.

Looking Good

holyguy7:
Forward testing EA now.

Statement: 9015669 - Demo

You can view statement updated Hourly.

I have changed the increments from 15 to 20.

I am only running 2 pairs: EURUSD and GBPJPY

Starting at .01 lots each.

Looking good, lets see if it falls over and what causes it?

Thanks again Philip for making these results available, that is really kind of you.