My new indicators ! - page 7

Lookin' good

Hi baba,

I like what you got going here. Maybe you could release "evaluation" copies of the indies (the EX4 files) so we can check 'em out a bit.

Keep up the good work!

Alrighty

Take your time Baba.

As the saying goes...."If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly".

Archer

Baba : I realized now that this signal line I suggested can be manually added on metatrader... drag an drop moving average on your indicator... I am very new to mt4... so no need to loose time on that programing... how is your programing doing ? hope you are doing ok.... cheers Walter.

hi all

i need to test the EA for better setting resault for different currencies also minimizing everything ,maybe putting sl maybe not .

wow EA???

you are so faster BABA good job

sorry if i am new in this thread.... but how about explant manual trading first...

thks baba...

man manual trading with test with eyes ,please put it garbage man takes it ,how can you know if the system is working or not ? if you look at them and put vertical lines each signal ,how long can you do that 5 year ? what about other currenices ,how moch posibility of mistake ?i started mtf system and im continueing im just reaching nice points after computer test and great developement i shouldnt have said max one week now this project got more energy for me i like to spend time im doin it, cu all

great works

hi,Baba

Your indicators look great, first of all i appreciate your work because indicators don't repaint, this feature con contribute to build a stable ea.

i hope to forward-test your indicators

best regards

giapel

hi

hi guys sorry because im very busy right now this is the last look of the system i tried it on gbp/usd,eur/usd ,but plus help of channel in use of target and stop and i also was checking H1 ,its the first live test .

Files:
new.gif  37 kb

boom shankar

sorry i forgot indicators have been tested i need little more time few more test then we share it booom .

hey

i think better to keep your indicators for your self ok this not away keep it if will get more money i dont think so

Reason: