My new indicators ! - page 3

yes not for sell for free

the system is not released yet so we cant discust about it but this is 1 min barchar just now Prt Sc (indicators manipulated for M1), and thanx for your support i most say i like developing system in the worth situation choppy trend all the hows .im still working please guys tell me which chart you wana see and which period ,if there could be false signal i would like to see it so feel free to ask for a show ,H4 only

Files:
show2.gif  49 kb

Not sure

Baba

Not sure I follow as your arrows are not very clear on the chart.

I am assuming you would only be taking sell trades in the chart you just posted since the H4 and Daily MTF were red indicating trend down during the oscillation cross?

My input is limited since you are yet to say a great deal about the mechanics.

Despite what I said earlier, I am very fond of oscillators, it's just that you need to know how to handle them and not follow blindly carte blanche

Archer

all of this indics have been tested for repaint !

this is till now i think its getting nice ill explane what are all these and how they work ,

Files:

this is newly whats happening .

Files:
new1.gif  58 kb

Hi

Hey Baba,

the indicators look great, keep up the good work!!

Yes

Baba_master:
this is newly whats happening .

All very nice Baba but your'e not displaying on chart Buy/Sell signals or logic yet.

??

Just curious.

Are you wanting help with development or are you just showing your wares? Where to from here?

Archer

You're charts are fabulous. Keep posting.

Hi Baba,

Very nice charts, would be nice to test them. Keep up the high quality work!

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Good work then

Baba_master:
thanks im still debeloping converting long term to shor term trading ,to gain pips ,you know better long termtrading have mind blowing pips

Well done! Let us know if you need any help rather than just standing from the sidelines and watching. I'm feeling like a 5th wheel here.

Keep the faith!

Archer

:)

hi guys as you see from the shows im building it still im working on i need to test it ,i didnt lie i will give the system but let me go till i feel its good enough, its a trend trading system which trying to use longterm concepts for having positions in shorter term and im also trying to filter false signals ,tx

Files:
z.gif  59 kb
Reason: