My new indicators ! - page 5

The offer

Baba_master:
guys its getting good now i want to test i soon give let make sure with all the settings then,thanks.

The offer stands if you need tech help Baba

Archer

hi guys im scared to show you the new changes to tell me becareful, we are reaching to some crazy points today i will show the new change when i need help for sure i ask masters overhere thanks for offers no doubt ,but im flowing yet not stock thank boom never stop no stop till target ,boomshankar

HI Baba Master........

Hello Baba Masgter,

Your indicatros and system looks great. Kindly share your indicators with template.

thanks and best regards,

Vasu

Don't worry

Baba_master:
hi guys im scared to show you the new changes to tell me becareful, we are reaching to some crazy points today i will show the new change when i need help for sure i ask masters overhere thanks for offers no doubt ,but im flowing yet not stock thank boom never stop no stop till target ,boomshankar

Don't worry Baba

Decent people won't judge your work and only want to assist. If you don't need it that's OK.

Regards

Archer

hi guys this is it , i minimized the system for now we have this, those arrows are adx (14) crosses as one indicator is using adx plus lsma jma ema, cci cross zero connecting all on each other for helping recognize choppy (first from up) also i thought its good to have the crosses also ,the mtf daily osc chaned to madness and madness2 instead of the flat trend one that i had before which one other indicator was helping that one so now its only one and full reliable , its not over see you soon ,

Files:
alpari.gif  24 kb

Baba,

Looks pretty sweet!

I see 2 nice trades that would have produced 500+ pips using a sensible trailing SL.....over a 3 1/2 week period.....with entry coming after confirmation bar.

I assume that none of these indicators repaint or re-color?

I like what you have come up with!!!!

Have you tested this with other pairs or on other time-frames? Is this chart typical of the results you have seen?

Good job!

Hi Baba the new one looks great ! Your last version still fillin better . So when are you gonna let us test the indi ,may be it can be trim a lil bit . Good luck

Beez Kneez

Lookin good Baba

Due to the use of MTF indicators, I ask the tired old question....are the arrows repainting?

Only one way to find out. Forward test for half a day (or so) enough to generate quite a few signals, then reattach the indicator to another chart and see if the arrows are in same position.

If it passes this test, then you are on to something very nice.

Regards

Archer

Im sorry but I dont see anything different here, other than all the other free indicators, other than the colours/size/patterns etc.

hi non of the indicators repaint i will explain how are they coming and where are they coming from ,different currencies are different better other settings other template ,im trying to use no stop and no target , im not over yet , you dude (color/pattern/size) indicator histogram is not tv game colored box ,if you want i can also make tv game ,how can you know the calculation by the looking to say how good they are let me release it then say that, its strange from you .

Reason: