My new indicators ! - page 19

namashkar

khoda ghovvat

now i started using trendslope which we have different source data recource and jmacci of mine for removing the daily broke bars which use to close with the end of each h4 bar but data comes from D1 on H4,and some little setting change no i show it today maybe the looking of some but not much different ,look i dont wana doubt ,we are blind wanting to pass highway we need something with logic with reason, blind man needs to trust the guide if not he can die in the road .(my bro)

if we lose there most be reason other wise we feel stupid we will make turns in illusion i dont wana do that we r planing for artificial intelligence human behavior market behavior .

its very obvious that who is the pip mangler whos judging without having them member of jul 2 post he thinks he is a police man ,man i hate police man that judge ,and take care of your words dude other time im asking something from newdigital he showed up and said nonsense also ,go away . im trading my own system buddy this is only interest ,

hi Administrator thanks for support

thanks to you all and thanks to TSD

guys i got great answer after test i promise i release ,did you want to have it repaint or problem then post here that it sux ,well ill comeback ,

Reason: