My new indicators ! - page 14

Hello Baba !

I just see the indicators are posted, Thanks Very interesting

And for the noobs who read this thread, keep in mind that there is no 100 % wins system.

The only way is by putting STOP LOSS, and if your stop loss get catched, guess what ? The next win will wipe this loss, that's all our lives.

Perky:
try that for directional ind

I just sent you a PM re your post

Hi Baba, thanks for all your contributions, may I ask if you can post the JMASlopeMTFSimulation indicator from the cgart above ?... by the way I asume as previously talked that it doesnt repaint himself... thanks in advance Walter.

hi

thanks baba great work!

[삭제]

Thnaks..

hi

hi

baba it would be helpful if you would give a paper with short info for each indicator-parameters and how you use it.

thanks

wazzup

hi guys i was very busy ,im sorry for delay thanks to everybody who likes the idea an who is interested and you kamran ihave tested the indicators they all work fine i think you have a problem on readying the tread ,thanks to big joe for support and the rest .i will put live forward example what better than that ?

market has diferent condition not all the indics are for all the conditions!

iwill post all the indics on mq4 soon !

Files:
s.gif  49 kb

Nice coloured charts, I can't see how they can make you anymore money than any other standard indicator though, which also is limited. Too many indicators saying the exact same thing....totally untradable.

Baba, i sent a private message for you.

Thanks a lot Baba_Master >:D<