Looks very interesting.

TOP work....keep up !!

Josef

Where is the real sognal ?

Nice work there, Baba!

i thought to show this,

Files:
bmtrend_h4.gif  70 kb

Those indictors are radculous. show us a choppy price. we will laught.

Tell me what Pair ,Period

LOL the challenge is on.

Also guys, can we please stop criticising those coders who work so hard to help everyone, and distribute their material for free. Learn some manners.

Baba, thanks so much.

Muy buen trabajo, baba...!!!

Your screenshot looks very good, specially the last one.

gbpjpy

guys i think i agree with this show more than preview one i most say im still working and in that one i had some small problems , only closed bar are important signal is open of new bar ,thanx boom shankar

Files:
show1.gif  56 kb

Well done

Well done Baba

I applaud your efforts because I am a trader/designer and not a programmer so I admire those persons who can do it so easily.

Firstly, anybody who does'nt like what is going on here, bugger off or say something useful! Baba isn't selling anything.

Baba, your indicators look nice, but I have some concerns. They appear to be still not a great deal better than a standard oscillator. OsMa, MacD and Stoch types are fantastic in channel markets but have inherent problems within trends if you are trying to utilize them for trend direction. If the price dips too low (in case of up trend) without violating the current trend line, an oscillator such as yours and those I just mentioned will start signalling sell. This is a false call and if you enter at this stage price will ricochet in opposite direction burning you.

Higher lateral thought needs to go beyond oscillator math to fix this problem and yet not lead to a problem of lagging signals on true turns

Archer

Reason: