Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 9

MKRoxton:
Hello,

thanks for reply Couso.

Yes, Now I can see a line, but this line is only for BUY-Orders and is not always to show. I would have 2 lines, always can show this 2 lines. Spread for BUY-Orders and for SELL-Orders. Ideally with red and green colours (see attached picture in first Message).

Thanks!

MKRoxton

Hello!

Couso is right. By default metatrader shows BID price - so the price that is used to short trades. In default setup it is white line, but if you will go through charts properties and change grid color to green then you will have this line in green, then you just need to turn on show ask price option and you will see price for bids and offers and the difference between them will be your spread.

Yes, very thanks!

Hello,

yes, the "Spread BuySell"-Indicator is exacty that, what I search.

Very thanks goes to "cja"!

MKRoxton

Switch Buy/Sell Signal

Hi

its my first thread here and my english isnt the best so Im sorry for any mistakes.

I have a problem with my EA which I made with the Expert Advisor Builder.

The problem is, that it switches buy and sell signals. Because I dont know how to modify the code I wanted to see if someone in here may can help me with that problem. The code isnt very long so I guess it shouldnt be a problem to modify the code if you know how.

Please help!!

I attached the file so maybe someone could take a look at it.

Thanks!!

Files:
signal7-2.mq4  10 kb

Exit ea (close all)

I need a fairly simple " EXIT " ea

First I need it to calculate the average position of several filled orders. So if I load it on EUR/USD It will find the average position of all open trades. I need it to place a visual line in the chart depicting this average position.

I need to run it on 5 or 6 pairs without conflicts.

I need to have the ability to choose my take profit point as a distance from the break even (average position) point.

Example: Average position is 1.4135 --- I set it to take profit 100 pips from break even --- ea executes CLOSE ALL ORDERS on that chart at 1.4235

If I place a trade after putting this ea on the chart it will recalculate the average position.

Thanks for any help or suggestions

Rob

Need Simple EA

Anyone can help me to get simple EA (Ea only Buy/Sell), that will direcly open buy/sell the continued with averaging at step, SL, TP setting

like schema only buy in attacment

best Regards,

Wekekek

Files:

I moved your post to this thread.

Also look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177448

Alex1004:
Hi

its my first thread here and my english isnt the best so Im sorry for any mistakes.

I have a problem with my EA which I made with the Expert Advisor Builder.

The problem is, that it switches buy and sell signals. Because I dont know how to modify the code I wanted to see if someone in here may can help me with that problem. The code isnt very long so I guess it shouldnt be a problem to modify the code if you know how.

Please help!!

I attached the file so maybe someone could take a look at it.

Thanks!!

Hi Alex,

Looks like the Buy/Sell code is reversed.

//| Signal Begin(Entry) |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

if (Buy1_1 < Buy1_2) Order = SIGNAL_SELL;

if (Sell1_1 > Sell1_2) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

Change to--->

if (Buy1_1 > Buy1_2) Order = SIGNAL_BUY;

if (Sell1_1 < Sell1_2) Order = SIGNAL_SELL;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

> Greater Than - Trend rising - Buy

< Less Than - Trend decreasing - Sell

I didn't check the rest of the code, but this part should work ok now.

Hope this helps,

Robert

EA auto TP for every manual trade,no need stoploss and trailing

Hi there

i looking for EA that can manage manual entry to set automatically 20pip.Just for Take Profit,no need stoploss and trailling..do anyone have one that really work very well?

Swiss ea

darkkiller:
hi there i looking for ea that can manage manual entry to set automatically 20pip.just for take profit,no need stoploss and trailling..do anyone have one that really work very well?

this one will do the job for u

Files:

thanks..but this to complicated...i looking a simple ea just to set TP for every manual entry.

anyone willing to share?

Reason: