RSI of Moving Average - page 34

I never trusted Trading Systems/Indicators based on Grid...

nbtrading:
Than it all depends on the greed of the lawyer(s) hired for the law suit

Pava:
I never trusted Trading Systems/Indicators based on Grid...

Nagh - it is a web system

Pava:
what if THEY are not in Russia???...........

:):)

See the headquarters

MetaQuotes Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Files:
mq.gif  11 kb

They are not in Kansas anymore ...Renat is from Russia...

Pava:
They are not in Kansas anymore ...Renat is from Russia...

I know, but this part is interesting :

and is registered in Cyprus but founded and primarily based in Russia.
If you have any questions about our company or products, please feel free to contact us at the addresses provided below. You are also welcome to visit any of our offices.
  • For sales enquiries, please contact any of our offices.
  • For payment enquiries, please contact our Cyprus office.

Contact Us

[TD]Tel: +311 0669 0521

Tel: +357 25030474

[/TD] Cyprus[/TD]

[TD]P.O.Box 53786, 21 Iridos Street, MetaQuotes Building,

Mesa Yitonia, Limassol 4004, Cyprus

nbtrading:
I think that with a law suit it is hard. In Russia the are untouchable for law suit coming outside the Russia. And it is hard to imagine that somebody fro Russia will do it : if they do not lack money (minority) then they are already "compensated". And those that lack money simply can not do anything

law suit not against the Metaquotes in Russia but against the brokers distributing buggy MT4 software as the are directly responsible and for sure touchable. Its exactly the same situation like with telecom software. Operators not vendors are responsible for any telecom network disturbances even they can occur due to vendor equipment software bugs.

and in such case for sure brokers will sort out metaquotes...

fajst_k:
and in such case for sure brokers will sort out metaquotes...

They will have to, since metaquotes (as usual) removed all things that can tie them with trading legally (even in their about box they avoided to mention that you can trade with that program, but see what did they write :

They are shifting the responsability to some "trading programs", which of course, they will deny to be in direct relation with metaquotes

Files:
mq_1.gif  20 kb

mladen:
I know, but this part is interesting :

this is a classic trick with 'Cyprus company' to be EU company. Otherwise they would have to pay import EU taxes in case of distributing MT4 with EU brokers.....

fajst_k:
this is a classic trick with 'Cyprus company' to be EU company. Otherwise they would have to pay import EU taxes in case of distributing MT4 with EU brokers.....

But that also could be an explanation why we are forced to use "new" metatrader 4 : if they were hit by the Cyprus accounts shave, then they are broke. Come to think of it, the whole story about the new metatrader 4 came somewhere after the Cyprus thing happened. Not sure. Someone correct me if I am wrong (about the timeline)

Reason: