hi, Kalenzo! please, a few words about MA plot and idea behind it

version 4 is the last (post 173)

Thanks for this nice indicator

It is available for RSIOMA too ?

I mean OnChart RSIOMA

mladen:
OnChart RSI - Fxbs' ideas

RSIOMA_v3.mq4

I have been using the 3rd modification to rsioma (RSIOMA_v3.mq4 ) and I find it a very useful tool. I have very limited time to trade daily and was wondering if anyone can add an email alert function to it so that it can send out an email alert whenever the RSI and MA lines cross. This would be greatly appreciated .

Files:
rsioma_v3.mq4  8 kb
rsioma3.jpg  102 kb

omargray:
I have been using the 3rd modification to rsioma (RSIOMA_v3.mq4 ) and I find it a very useful tool. I have very limited time to trade daily and was wondering if anyone can add an email alert function to it so that it can send out an email alert whenever the RSI and MA lines cross. This would be greatly appreciated .

I see you've also requested the same here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It's not necessary to do twice, just wait a little for someone interested in do the job.

I have a question regarding the creation of RSI of MA (not the RSIOMA indicator)

I added a MA indicator as a separate window to the chart ... then drag and drop RSI to create the RSI of MA by applying RSI to 'previous indicator'

then tried to create another RSI of MA in the same window ... and I must apply RSI to 'first indicator' (as previous indicator is no longer MA but my last RSI of MA)

Thus, I have two RSI of MA with the same values of MA and RSI ... but the resulted curves were different

Can anyone tell me what is this ?

hm...should be same

just playing with standard mt4 indis - cci of rsi, rsi of cci

Files:
rsi_of_rsi.gif  24 kb

Omargray, tell us more, please, what is your setups (and what was on chart window), how you using it, your experience

thank you

etrade:
I have a question regarding the creation of RSI of MA (not the RSIOMA indicator)

I added a MA indicator as a separate window to the chart ... then drag and drop RSI to create the RSI of MA by applying RSI to 'previous indicator'

then tried to create another RSI of MA in the same window ... and I must apply RSI to 'first indicator' (as previous indicator is no longer MA but my last RSI of MA)

Thus, I have two RSI of MA with the same values of MA and RSI ... but the resulted curves were different

Can anyone tell me what is this ?

suppose to be the same - but... ma sw (with full functions) not provided (provisioned) by MT4 we cheating MT by sticking MA in sw - it get confused and just don't wanna go...

p.s. 4 unfamiliar with MT4 - MA chart changed to separate window (little cheap trick)

fxbs:
suppose to be the same - but... ma sw (with full functions) not provided (provisioned) by MT4 we cheating MT by sticking MA in sw - it get confused and just don't wanna go... p.s. 4 unfamiliar with MT4 - MA chart changed to separate window (little cheap trick)

Thanks fxbs

I think the problem came from the MA-sw indicator I used

Reason: