PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 163

Where is the new version

Where can I find PipMaker 15.3?

Is anyone trading it live?

Freedom pip10p3

This EA is really working well for me. However I am not real comfortable since I do not understand all the settings in the indicator. Do you have a document that explains the settings. Mine is doing good, but if I go live with it maybe I can adjust some of the settings for me to make it better.

freedom131477:
Enforcer

i kindly ask you to explane me what is meanngs of last two numbers in x1 or x2 iCustom line

and also what is meanings of 2147483647 number?

sorry set micro account fxopen

I would like to test on my account micro fxopen pipmaker 14, how do I set lots of size 1 thank you!

Which EA version works

There are so many Pipmaker EA versions I am confused.

Is anyone making money with any of the PipMaker Versions?

of course if you are please let me know which version.

Thank you....

PipMaker versions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178691

@barnaba

Simple way is to set MoneyMangement=false then use for LotSize and LotIncrement any size you want

thank you

Thank You!

can any one guid me to pipmaker 15_3 work on 5decimal prokers

or how to do that

EA Ideas

Hello all,

I wanted to see if anyone knows of an EA that already exists that would place a buy or sell order based on the previous candle's price action. Basically, if the previous candle closed down, then place a sell order at the open of the next candle with a preset TP and SL. If SL or TP has not been hit during that candle, close the order when the candle closes and open a new order repeating the whole process.

The process would work the same for a buy scenario. If the previous candle ended UP, then place a buy order that lasts for the duration of the current candle.

Anyone know of anything like this that already exists? If not, is anyone willing to create an EA to do this? I'm not a programmer by any means, but I am wanting to test this theory. Thanks to all who can help.

alpine4133:
Are you still trading live with this? And did you resolve the problem?

Hi, alpine4133

No, I leave Pipmaker aside because determine that this pipsing strategy is not for me.In other hand this version of Pipmaker working good only in u/j 1h but after 2-3 week testing on demo account it died.If somebody who have real account lets share with us him impressions.

Reason: