Rsi + 3 EMA ( Easy way to make mony at FOREX ) - page 5

simple rsi line+-dot

Files:

interesting: ma period 1; levels +-30 (tp);+-45(sl)

Thanks for the indi's

Hi fxbs,

Thanks for the indi's. Hopefully seeing some working code will assist me in writing my own.

thanx 2 all

hi guys.

thank you keeping this topic friendly and ON .

thanx for the indicators " fxbs" im still out of country as soon as posible i will follow, here is some signal again that they was grate,

but my favorit are: EURUSD , USDCHF & USDJPY for this system.

Files:
aud.gif  21 kb
ucf.gif  19 kb
cad.gif  20 kb
usd_jpy.gif  21 kb
eur.gif  19 kb

be cerfull about the divergence,

be cerfull about the divergence!

Files:
yen.gif  19 kb

trailing

Hi Saeid, this is very interesting trading system.

By the way, from your experience, what is the minimum pips can be set in e-trailing EA as "pips break even" ?

I think we can play safe when we can lock 1 pips after the break even and let the profit grow after that.

Today EURUSD :

seem like we can't play during the news

Look at the chart today, the price turn back after it was up to 20 pips in profit at the beginning. There are two USD news at 14:00 GMT which were indicated in RED.

Files:
eurusd.gif  20 kb

shoap18:
Hi Saeid, this is very interesting trading system.

By the way, from your experience, what is the minimum pips can be set in e-trailing EA as "pips break even" ?

I think we can play safe when we can lock 1 pips after the break even and let the profit grow after that.

Today EURUSD :

seem like we can't play during the news

Look at the chart today, the price turn back after it was up to 20 pips in profit at the beginning. There are two USD news at 14:00 GMT which were indicated in RED.

hi shoap18

did u consider the divergence?

the trailing is a good way to safe the pips. u can try also.

GUYS IM GOING TO MKE THE SYSTEM TO SUPER SYSTEM. MORE SAFE AND SECURE AND MUCH BETTER, I WILL POST SOON THE NEW CONDITION. WHAT I PROMISS YOU IS GOING ON AND THAT: " YOU CAN MAKE MILLION BY THIS SYSTEM".

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

Files:
tttttttt.gif  20 kb

Hi dera friend shoap18, did you consider the divergence?

THIS SYSTEM RESULT IS ON 60 MIN TIME FRAME WHAT TIME FRAME DO YOU USING?

Files:
tttttttt.gif  20 kb

ValeoFX:
Hi Saeid,

Please would you comment over the weekend on this chart that you have just posted. Trade 1 I am "OK" with, but your indication seemed to be for a Short (?) in the 2nd one? We made a "killing" on the Long and therefore I believe you need to "tweak" your method a little. I notice you still stay with RSi-14, but that is your good right.

Looking forward to hearing (seeing) your comments.

Best wishes for your travels.

hi ValeoFX,

you are saying the right , true is true and i have to consider,

actually the system is grate and im going to filter the wrong signals in good way.

GUYS WAIT FOR SOME DAY , WHAT I HAVE PROMMISED TO YOU IS GOING ON ( MAKE MILLION BY THIS SYSTEM ).

I WILL COMEBACK SOON WITH LIITLE CHANGE IN SYSTEM, I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT SUPER SYSTEM.

Reason: