PIPMAKER v15_3 Parameters

Hi People

This is my first post but i have been sitting in the background for some time,

Is Pipmaker 15_3 still being used and if so i there anyone out there that could explain some parameters and how the code works to me.

just that the program is acting very funny

i can post settings and graphs of demo trades if needed

TIA Fastmover.

fastmover45:
Hi People

This is my first post but i have been sitting in the background for some time,

Is Pipmaker 15_3 still being used and if so i there anyone out there that could explain some parameters and how the code works to me.

just that the program is acting very funny

i can post settings and graphs of demo trades if needed

TIA Fastmover.

Fastmover, could you please post the version you are using think version 15_3 was fixed and is now version 15_4 but not sure if I am remembering right.

hi mrtools

thanks for the quick reply

i am using 15_3 but i have a copy of virtually all the pipmakers would you recommend 15_4

fastmover45:
hi mrtools

thanks for the quick reply

i am using 15_3 but i have a copy of virtually all the pipmakers would you recommend 15_4

Yes I would, found a version 15_3 and looks like version 15_4 is the same except 15_4 can be used on any broker.

do you have a link to a true 15_4

.......... x2 oops

fastmover45:
do you have a link to a true 15_4

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page144

and the post below that one are the indicators needed.

do you know how the EA works as in the parameters and how this affect the operation as i am getting funny results. it just doesnt buy and sell how i would expect as in the right place or the quantity buy sell orders

fastmover45:
do you know how the EA works as in the parameters and how this affect the operation as i am getting funny results

How do you mean funny results and are you getting the funny results from v15_3 or v15_4?

i am working on 15_4 now i will do some more testing and get back to you asap but initial test with my settings look good then go very bad.

thanks for helping me

i have had a play with the settings on 15_4 but i just cant seem to get the trading balance right.

i have enclosed a copy of the the back report can you see if it is possible to smooth out the spikes

Files:
Reason: