PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 154

Freedom pmaker10p3

Hello

I am still waiting on Enforcer to implement XPMA to pipmaker9LM.

I don't know coding MQL4 but i try to use my logic and original codes to combine 2 EA in 1. Actually some idea i already read on tsd forum but EA is closed or whatever its not possible to see the code.

Well i post my try to combine pipmaker 9LM with 10p3v4.

So i name those "spectacular product :" FREEDOM PIP10P3

Here are my back test as well.

NFA heading policy

Hello

I improve pip10p3 but seems nobody are interested so far.

One more problem is new NFA heading regulations what i am not sure how will affect pip maker EA

so wait an see

freedom131477:

One more problem is new NFA heading regulations what i am not sure how will affect pip maker EA

so wait an see

Does it hedge? If so, then forget about it.

hedge

Hi

you can chose only buy or only sell on EA -so its semiautomatic!!

But with some slight code change with some logic- when to close losers and start trade on oposit way- then be automatic

settings

freedom131477:
Hello

I improve pip10p3 but seems nobody are interested so far.

so wait an see

I am very interested. Which message gives me the settings again? Time Frame, indicators needed etc? I tryed this some time back and was not happy with it, but would like to try the new one.

here your requested v9 with proper xpMA indicator.

Indicator works as an confirmation to previous logic, so a buy is opened only if xpMA say so too.

Files:

Compare

How does this compare to piplite? What are the differences - pro's and cons? since it is advertised that piplite is based on pipmaker.

Enforcer:
here your requested v9 with proper xpMA indicator. Indicator works as an confirmation to previous logic, so a buy is opened only if xpMA say so too.

pipmaker

freedom131477:
Hello

I am still waiting on Enforcer to implement XPMA to pipmaker9LM.

I don't know coding MQL4 but i try to use my logic and original codes to combine 2 EA in 1. Actually some idea i already read on tsd forum but EA is closed or whatever its not possible to see the code.

Well i post my try to combine pipmaker 9LM with 10p3v4.

So i name those "spectacular product :" FREEDOM PIP10P3

Here are my back test as well.

are pipmaker9 and 10p3v4 different? Both seem to be mentioned here. Please explain the differences and which one works best.

Reason: