PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 153

thx for replay now i have this error

2009.04.05 08:09:19 2001.01.04 20:23 Pipmaker_V14 GBPUSD,M15: OrderSend error 4051

..sorry my bad english

pipmaker/xpma

Enforcer

Thank you for great work on those wonderful EA.

Please when you have time could you please implement XPMA indicator to Pipmaker 9.1LM.

Some logic to- buy when XPMA show green color ,sell when XPMA show red color,do nothing when XPMA show yellow color. I start my "charier on forex" with Pipmaker 2 year ago ,have success to blow up 1K live account,but every school should be payed.However after testing all version i am still somehow stick to version 9 and after you add loos management version 9LM. I made same question 2 years ago but nobody answer. Seems you are good person and excellent programmer once again i kindly asking you for those help-implement XPMA to pip maker 9LM.

One more (stupid)question.Some gentleman want to sale his EA with "EA what is not visible from broker"-so they call those mechanism broker buster. It is relay important that broker cannot sea our mechanical trading and on those way spread will be much more stable or is just marketing trick?

Thank you in advance.

Files:

ups XPMA was not attached on previous post.Indicator is here

Files:
xpmaea.mq4  7 kb

Thanks for appreciation.

There is a problem:

You post expert for xpMA, not xpMA indicator. However, there a are 3 indicators, xpMA, xpMA_v2 and xpMA_v2_SATL.

First 2 require additional indicators:T3MA and JMA, third require both and SATL.

It look like all xpMA versions throw error "zero divide" so those indicators should be debugged fist.

No EA is stealth from broker, at least magic number is sent even it have no comment. I'm sure they have other ways to see if trade is manual or automated.

All can be done is to set fake TP ans SL to prevent stop loss hunt but spread increasing is most likely determined by some broker algorithm, for example, if many traders use same scalper then will be opened identical positions for same pairs, so is no need to see if you hide or not EA's comment or magic number, is obvious is a EA running.

sorry

Sorry, real capital use for each pair, disconnect experts during the news?

Thank you

dmbsys:
Hello,

I use Pipmaker with a Demo account since 08/01/2009.

And I use Pipmaker on a live account with success.

Version is v14

I use on 3 pairs : EUB/GBP, EUR/AUD and GBP/USD

I join my version and my set files.

xpma

Enforcer:
Thanks for appreciation.

There is a problem:

You post expert for xpMA, not xpMA indicator. However, there a are 3 indicators, xpMA, xpMA_v2 and xpMA_v2_SATL.

First 2 require additional indicators:T3MA and JMA, third require both and SATL.

It look like all xpMA versions throw error "zero divide" so those indicators should be debugged fist.

No EA is stealth from broker, at least magic number is sent even it have no comment. I'm sure they have other ways to see if trade is manual or automated.

All can be done is to set fake TP ans SL to prevent stop loss hunt but spread increasing is most likely determined by some broker algorithm, for example, if many traders use same scalper then will be opened identical positions for same pairs, so is no need to see if you hide or not EA's comment or magic number, is obvious is a EA running.

Hello

Thank you for (fast) answer.

I download now those indicator from

XP Worx - Custom MetaTrader (MQL4) Programming and Free Expert Advisors - Indicators - Libraries - Scripts - MetaTrader Extensions (c++ DLLs)

Here are attached files hope that's right one!!

If is still not working ill try to find indicator what i download 2 years ago and what i was use so it is working.

So it is possible to implement those fake stop lose and take profit in EA-mean any sense for that?

However i hope you will implement xpma to pip9LM.

Somehow moving average are very simple ,just following trend and change color,and do that job just fine,and those version of pipmaker (almost) always give me good result.

Files:
xpma.zip  11 kb

ibfx 5 decimal

hello

IBFX will switch to 5 decimal pricing.So how that will affect pip maker? Could pip maker still work or need some change in code??

@freedom131477 - I'll take a look soon I get some time.

For 5 digit broker, any settings related to points (as TP, SL, spacing) should be multiplied by 10.

Enforcer:
@freedom131477 - I'll take a look soon I get some time. For 5 digit broker, any settings related to points (as TP, SL, spacing) should be multiplied by 10.

Thank you Enforcer

test

here are my back test from 16 to 25.03. Those date i use from simple reason because i have limited internet connection at the moment and that period of time i have remain on my laptop.

Sun ill come home and will made forward test with 5 decimals,as Enforcer explained should be no problem with EA

Reason: