PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 172

Ok.. still no trades. At the moment, I have on Eurusd Fisher is green, ARSI is yellow, CCI and Itrend are grey (because we have not selected them) and direction is yellow. So we are waiting for ALL of them to be in same direction? I am using 1 H time frame.

However on GBPUSD I have Fisher green, ARSI, CCI AND Itrend and grey but Direction is also green. Surely there should be a trade now? However there is not...

Any reason?

If is green it should trade.

If you had open orders on that pair try to set to 0 trade wait time and cycle wait time, or set them to 0 anyway and see if is working

yes.. i did have trades in those pairs open. I have now set cycle and wait time to 0.

Waiting now...

OK.. its been almost 15 hours.. i have had the cycle and waiting times set to 0. No trades..

Something is definatley wrong!

Make a test

Set true only CCI and cci triger = 1. this will force to have a direction.

Look in experts log and journal, if is some error it should appear.

I tested on 5 brokers, works on all.

Check what version of MT you have.

OK.. so let me just double check: I have made everything else false, but CCI true and set it to 1 for cci trigger.

I am using it on GBPUSD. CCi is red, but no trade. Waiting...

Direction should be red too.

It should place a trade immediately, no wait.

Dunno, set both wait to 0.

Try on other pairs as well.

yes.. direction is red too. both waiting times are set to 0... no trades.

I am using a micro account build 225

I think i have figured it out. This EA will not open any trades unles ALL other trades are closed, even if its a different pair.

I was trading USDJPY on demo. The minute i closed it manually, GBPUSD opened.

Then I closed the GBPUSD and opened a manual EURUSD. The EA did not trade. I closed the EURUSD and immediately, the GBPUSD opened again...

Does this make sense?

Check Experts and Journal logs carefully, see if are any errors.

Check at Tools->Options->Experts id is live trading allowed, experts enabled, and external experts import allowed.

Check Pipmaker if is allowed to trade - press F7->Common.

Set Ecn mode to false.

Can't see a reason for this issue, especially I run various tests on 5 brokers + 1 real account and is working on all.

Reason: