PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 151

My question is can anyone tell me on what conditions does the EA take the trade?

Thanks for sharing your EA I'll keep it under test

I have a good idea for these EA which depend on Multiplies.

The EA open it's Multiplies with trend we can let a good trend Indicator work with the EA

If the trend changed the direction the EA will change it's Multiplies direction

but the problem I couldn't find a solution for it until now the time between changing direction (sometime the trend change it's direction very fast)

if we can find a solution for this problem it will be a very very great EA.

Best performance is on choppy market, not trending.

Avoid trading during news by all means.

Does anyone have a version for 5 digit providers?

I tried to convert it myself using Thunder4WD structure, but I get a zero divide error.

I'm demo-ing the version and set files mentioned in post #1489. Does anyone know how this handles a large DD or worst-case scenario? There seems to be some provisions for this, but I can't figure out what they are.

Or is it up to you to shut down trades if you think the lot sizes are getting out of hand (not that it has happened so far to me).

open code

Only SELL orders?

open code is here

Files:

drossel:
Only SELL orders? open code is here

Drossel, thank you for sharing open code of this EA.

I forgot to tell abt this unconfortable situations - YES SELL, NO BUY

I don't know why the EA opening only sell positions.I have many test only with sell, no buy.

Fact is that hystorical tests give good results even only SELL signals.

I just made a quick test with your file but the results are the same - only sell posit, no buy posit (see attachment).I should try to change some settings and will report here.

Regards!

see graphic regarding my previous post

Reason: