PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 158

venturi1:
Hi anyone,

I am new in EA script and need your help. How to make the Pipmaker V15 EA to CLOSE all Buy Position after open the first SELL position?

OPEN BUY, Close all SELL Positions

OPEN SELL, Close all BUY Positions

Please help.

Regards VENTURI

i think that problem will be sun solved by broker they will close all for you

But mabey is good try limit ea just to buy or just to sell (in ea options )

alpine4133:
What is the difference between the option for

Lots=.02 and pip_LotSize=.01

are these 2 different settings? One is for the lot size for the open, but which one and what is the other setting for?

option lots are under 10p3adjustments so mean belong to 10p3

prefix pip mean belongs to pipmaker.

so lots= lots what use 10p3 and pip_lot size = lots what use pip maker.

as i explained before freedom pip10p3 combine both EA

(pip maker and 10p3)

highest / lowest change in trend

hi @ all, i have 1 question: in pipmaker we have the settings with highest buy / sell or lowest buy sell. i think this is ok for not open to much position, only wi have the problem, we come back in the trend wu must wait a long time before the system set a new position (higher or lower). you think that gives a possibility to change the parameter frome highest/lowest in the trendperiod??

thanks @ all and sorry for my very bad english.

im using pipmkaer v14 and i want back test but somtimes i have this problem

in the picture?how can solved it..sorry my ppor english

Files:
pipmaker.bmp  1051 kb

setting

hi don forex

would you please give us your setting of this expert here?

thank you

ask

wmorais:
Hi Enforcer,

Thanks for your hard work in developing Pipmaker 15.1

I have been studing this EA for a long time.

In my experiments I only use eurgbp in Asian session, when we have low volatility and almost no news affecting eurgbp.

My demo micro account on IBFX give me 15 to 23% each month with 10 to 15% DD.

I would like to know if you can do this little changes in pipmaker 15.1, to improve my experiments:

1) open 2 orders in oposite direction (buy and sell at same time, like early versions of Pipmaker) without using any kind of indicator.

2) once an order is closed (due reaching its target profit), open it again.

3) allow to make the EA running at especific time (eg: 12h to 24h at every day).

4) add the option to use profit target in pips too. The trader would have option to use profit target in dolar or pips.

5) and the most important: when using pausetrading=true (or ceasetrading=true) make the EA to continue in martingale mode (doubling the lots on buy, sell or both) until the profit target is reached. Cease trading (until next day) when target is reached.

I think this kind of approach is called bi-directional martingale.

Sorry my poor English.

Thanks in advance.

Wmorais

would you please give us your setting of this expert and last version of it here for us?

thank you

Latest

Hi Guys,

What's the latest EA that is working and giving great results...sorry I am new here

Versions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

About setup, each one have to find its own settings as depend on broker, pair, account size and so on.

As general note PipMaker like ranging markets and dislike long trends.

Some people are trading live from long time and some said best period is Asian market.

But as nobody wants to share results or improve EA I see no reason to struggle myself alone...

marx & engels

Enforcer:
Versions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

About setup, each one have to find its own settings as depend on broker, pair, account size and so on.

As general note PipMaker like ranging markets and dislike long trends.

Some people are trading live from long time and some said best period is Asian market.

But as nobody wants to share results or improve EA I see no reason to struggle myself alone...

hi

i must say i agree with you and also i am kind of disappointed because almost in every my post i ask for some feedback ,results test,but seems like people want some magic money machine without no any energy-inters put in project.

Sun maybe if post some EA also need send money so then somebody eventually can test!!!! or even post results !!!!!!!!

Reason: