Hello, use this.... - page 11

Bruno, are you still testing this? If you are i would be interested in your results to this date.

Eric

eric79:
Bruno, are you still testing this? If you are i would be interested in your results to this date. Eric

Hello eric79 yes i`m testing the ea.

Files:

I know but i meant Bruno, not Pedro

Your result looks nice but don't you mind that this EA opens so many positions in only a couple of minutes?

And it would be interesting to see the result of some weeks not just some days. So it would be good to continue with the test.

eric79:
I know but i meant Bruno, not Pedro

Your result looks nice but don't you mind that this EA opens so many positions in only a couple of minutes?

And it would be interesting to see the result of some weeks not just some days. So it would be good to continue with the test.

Sorry jejeje. ok i will continue the test and share with comunity. thanks

Pedro Echenagucia.

pelele79:
Sorry jejeje. ok i will continue the test and share with comunity. thanks Pedro Echenagucia.

Not worry at all. All forward statements are welcome in this forum (even with duplicated trades).

Best regards.

pelele79:
Sorry jejeje. ok i will continue the test and share with comunity. thanks Pedro Echenagucia.

Thanks Pedro. To me, the statements are quite interesting ...

---

" 'Beauty' is in the Eye of the Beholder "

I open an account (DEMO) with 10.000 usd$ for probe the expert here. see the statement. thanks

Pedro Echenagucia

Files:

pelele79:
I open an account (DEMO) with 10.000 usd$ for probe the expert here. see the statement. thanks Pedro Echenagucia

Hi Pedro,

Yours trades are closed manually,right?Because i don't see the trades reached SL or TP in this statement.

If you use any version please post here.

I'm testing Pedroxxxmod MT4 but tStop and tPips don't work.

I'm testing since yesterday EURUSD Daily right now 800 pips, i lock my profit in 20 pips when reached 30 pips profit,but manually.

Regards

MFX

MFX:
Hi Pedro,

Yours trades are closed manually,right?Because i don't see the trades reached SL or TP in this statement.

If you use any version please post here.

I'm testing Pedroxxxmod MT4 but tStop and tPips don't work.

I'm testing since yesterday EURUSD Daily right now 800 pips, i lock my profit in 20 pips when reached 30 pips profit,but manually.

Regards

MFX

Yes, i only modify the max trades to 1 and put t/p in 15 pips, i saw that the expert work better like this. in the last statement i used this setting. hope this help

pelele79:
Yes, i only modify the max trades to 1 and put t/p in 15 pips, i saw that the expert work better like this. in the last statement i used this setting. hope this help

Sorry,i see now your TP was reached.

But,your EA PedroxxxmodMT4 function tStop and tPips work?if Yes,could you post it here?

Regards

MFX

Reason: