PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 67

duyduy:
Thanks waltini, but I'm not guru

To matrixebiz

I already forward test it using FXSniper or DPO or both of them on

from m1 till m30 timeframe.. And in the long run it give very large DD

So I turn it off in this time forward test..

And I decide it manually for long and short.

Ok, thanks for the info. What helps you decide whether to go Long or Short? Pallada system?

need help...

hi all, i've tried this indi for MT4 TF 4H. and is a prospect indi. if anyone can, please make a expert advisors (robot trading) based on it. and combined with martingale.

the ea's rules are:

1. entry for signal buy is when the blue dot is shine

2. exit for the entry is when the red dot is shine (plus get entry for sell), etc.

3. TP can be variative 10-30 pips. SL 100 pips.

4. if TP is reached 10-30 pips before the next dot shine then it will be closed anyway, but if the next dot is shine and already profit then it's must be closed and prepare for get entry.

5. if the trend is turn back (get loss) the martingale-->op every 15 pip losses-- (lot: 0.1-0.2-0.4-0.8-1) trick is on until totaly open is profit min 5 pips. and then waiting for next dot for entry.

that's it... i'm sure it will be a potential ea for us. if you can make it, please give me the mql ea's... i can't program anything... just for idea.

thank's before we'll be apreciate it.

wawandeha:
hi all, i've tried this indi for MT4 TF 4H. and is a prospect indi. if anyone can, please make a expert advisors (robot trading) based on it. and combined with martingale.

the ea's rules are:

1. entry for signal buy is when the blue dot is shine

2. exit for the entry is when the red dot is shine (plus get entry for sell), etc.

3. TP can be variative 10-30 pips. SL 100 pips.

4. if TP is reached 10-30 pips before the next dot shine then it will be closed anyway, but if the next dot is shine and already profit then it's must be closed and prepare for get entry.

5. if the trend is turn back (get loss) the martingale-->op every 15 pip losses-- (lot: 0.1-0.2-0.4-0.8-1) trick is on until totaly open is profit min 5 pips. and then waiting for next dot for entry.

that's it... i'm sure it will be a potential ea for us. if you can make it, please give me the mql ea's... i can't program anything... just for idea.

thank's before we'll be apreciate it.

The dots looks nice in a chart after couple of time repainting...into which # of repaint suppose you plan the ea to read for confirmation ?

Looks like the 'SLTotalInDollar' is not working I have it set for $15 but I just took a $66 and $22 loss

Files:
pm4.jpg  119 kb

matrixebiz:
Looks like the 'SLTotalInDollar' is not working I have it set for $15 but I just took a $66 and $22 loss

It seems you were using the previous mod4. Duyduy already warned not to use this version because there was a bug so I decided to make revision and there for we already left the previous mod. Use the mod4c only!

I already told you to read our previous post because there were several revisions. Please forward test in demo first and if you are satisfy, then use it in real.

tiger_wong:
It seems you were using the previous mod4. Duyduy already warned not to use this version because there was a bug so I decided to make revision and there for we already left the previous mod. Use the mod4c only! I already told you to read our previous post because there were several revisions. Please forward test in demo first and if you are satisfy, then use it in real.

Ok, didn't think there was that much difference with 4 and 4c.

matrixebiz:

Hope it's a demo

duyduy:
here is my setting for GU oNLY

Minimum balance is $1500

Trade Long Only or Short Only

I decide it manually

I use pipmaker v mod4c as a tool to manage TP.

I thinks this version will be great cause have SL

TradeShort=0

TradeLong=1

UseDPO=0

UseSniper=0

LotSize=0.10000000

LotIncrement=0.10000000

Multiplier=0.00000000

ProfitTarget=14

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=10

TrendSpacing=1000

CounterTrendMultiplier=1.00000000

CloseDelay=0

CeaseTrading=0

PasueTrading=Pause Trading at Timeinterval

StartTime=0

EndTime=0

QuitTrading=Quit Trading at Time

endDayHourMinute=0

RightSideLabel=1

SessionTarget=35

MaximumBuyOrders=5

MaximumSellOrders=5

SLTotalinDollar=350.00000000

What was your reason for using TrendSpacing=1000 again?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
What was your reason for using TrendSpacing=1000 again? Thanks

The answer is in the previous page AGAIN!!

Or maybe u can forward test to find it out.

duyduy:
The answer is in the previous page AGAIN!! Or maybe u can forward test to find it out.

Ok, I'll see if I can find the reason. I know you set it to 1000 to disable it but not sure why you wanted it disabled.

Anyway, I'll just re-read the thread.

Thanks anyway sorry to bother you guys.

Reason: