PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 73

xpma

sivach:
Hi, could you post the exact xpma indicator? What timeframe with what settings of the xpma you recommend to decide trade direction? Thanks.

Here is xpMA

I use default setings .Highest timefrime like 1 H it give you general trend but i like work on 15 minutes chard

hope it helps

Files:
xpma_2.mq4  11 kb

Thanks freedom.

freedom131477:
Here is xpMA

I use default setings .Highest timefrime like 1 H it give you general trend but i like work on 15 minutes chard

hope it helps

stech137:
Well the EA worked itself out of the outlying trades so I didn't have to close out anything manually. Just for information's sake I've attached my statement and settings I used (IBFX demo acct).

I changed one thing in the EA's code. I changed the Sniper CCI period to M30 and ran everything on the 30 minute chart. Everything seems to be working ok.

Here are the settings I used:

TradeShort=1

TradeLong=1

UseDPO=1

UseSniper=1

LotSize=0.1

LotIncrement=0.1

Multiplier=0

ProfitTarget=5

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=8

TrendSpacing=1000

CounterTrendMultiplier=1

CloseDelay=0

CeaseTrading=0

PasueTrading=Pause Trading at Timeinterval

StartTime=0

EndTime=0

QuitTrading=Quit Trading at Time

endDayHourMinute=0

RightSideLabel=1

SessionTarget=25

MaximumBuyOrders=10

MaximumSellOrders=10

SLTotalinDollar 250

I've been using the EA's indicators in the hopes of filtering out bad trades. I know in backtesting they don't seem to help but we'll see what forward testing brings.

Hi,

do you changed the Sniper CCI period to M30 in the Sniper CCI indicator (14 in 30) or in the EA? I cant find sniper in the EA. Please can you help me?

erdenmensch:
Hi, do you changed the Sniper CCI period to M30 in the Sniper CCI indicator (14 in 30) or in the EA? I cant find sniper in the EA. Please can you help me?

It's in the PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4 version of the EA which is listed somewhere in this forum, just do a search for it.

I was forward testing the EA but can't really provide good results because forgot to reload the EA on a few currencies all week when SL in dollars was hit

Sorry, hope someone fixes the EA so it auto refreshes it self then I can continue testing for you guys.

setting FX sniper's MA and DPO

for pipmaker 5a neo enhanced V2.mod4c and for pipmaker V10 please give me setting FX sniper's T3 CCI (CCI period=?, T3 period=?, b=?), and DPO (x_prd=?, count bar=?, mode=?). give picture (jpg) this indikator and pipmaker in Metatrader 4, i don,t understand setting these indicator or give template for setting FX sinper's T3 CCI and DPO. What time frame for this setting? thanks you

stech137:
It's in the PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_V2_mod4 version of the EA which is listed somewhere in this forum, just do a search for it.

Thanks

a litle better explanations

What cind of protection ?

Those 10poits 3 is make a big profit but is no actualy protections if market is against ,so could you explane better yours ideea

tiger_wong:
Hello guys,

I think we should focus to handle floating loss position beside to add additional indicators for this EA. This is the main problem for Pipsmaker

I have an idea to put OrderstoProtect just like 10points3...

Any other ideas?

Reason: