PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 22

matsuikenj1:
tq to everybody who made this EA....attach below is my trading result for today...too good to be true....again thanks

Good results but I hope this is a demo and not a real account. You are trading a $3000 account using a default lotsize of 0.1 - that's suicide! Especially given that the EA as it stands does not manage trades correctly...

downloadduit:
Yeah a bug,..... can fix it?

I am busy working on the problem of seeing if it is possible to just control the drawdown by prioritising the closure of losing trades which I think is much more important - forgetting completely about the profit factor for the moment.

What I have found (so far) is that it seems possible to control dd (your account doesn't blow up) on quite a few pairs - but entirely at the expense of making money!!! By this I mean that by using all open profits to close losers seems possible but the EA will make little or no (more likely) profit over as much as 8 years...

Feels like a catch-22 situation...

How can we get micro's with an IBFX account...is there a way to change the input settings in this EA to 0.01 per 3k? If I could get everything in Micro's verses Mini's I could get 1/10th the DD. Unfortunatley without micro trading ability this EA does not pass my smell test. I have seen 20% intraday DD on the four pair I am testing v9.1 on.

EUR/GBP

NZD/USD

CHF/JPY

AUD/CAD

ES

omelette:
Good results but I hope this is a demo and not a real account. You are trading a $3000 account using a default lotsize of 0.1 - that's suicide! Especially given that the EA as it stands does not manage trades correctly...

Microlot

Just change your SmallestLotSize to 2, and make your Lot 0.01...

Don

I've been testing ver. 9-1 and it's performing beautifully. Granted, it's got some drawdown right now but still, it's produced close to 60% return, after drawdown, on an over leveraged demo account I've got running right now. This is 60% return in 10 days, on four pairs and it still hasn't blown up yet. Congrats and thank you to DonForex on this ea.....

Thank you,

Nick

Cool! Just be careful once you go live!

Don

downloaded this "ea"...

parisienne:
Yes, he does. But I had some good results on daily charts. I went from 5000 to 13800 in one week only running it between 8 and 17 (gmt +1) on gbpusd. There are some bugs in my last version. Here is the fixed one. (Files updated!)

...downloaded this "ea", and it loaded on the screen, however in "experts" it says, "Cannot open file'C:\Program Files\ATC FX\experts\indicators\FX Sniper's T3 CCI.ex4' on the GBP/JPY,H4", what does this statement mean?

will it open or not open a trade based on this statement?

...can anyone tell me?

mycode:
...downloaded this "ea", and it loaded on the screen, however in "experts" it says, "Cannot open file'C:\Program Files\ATC FX\experts\indicators\FX Sniper's T3 CCI.ex4' on the GBP/JPY,H4", what does this statement mean?

will it open or not open a trade based on this statement?

...can anyone tell me?

If you are going to use his version, you need to install the indicator as well.

Don

don_forex:
Just change your SmallestLotSize to 2, and make your Lot 0.01... Don

hai mr don i want to ask you some questions..

what is the minimum money should i have to run this ea in live account for mini 1pip=10c and micro lot 1 pip=1c i alrweasdy baxck tweasdt thisd wea vwersdion v-9-1 , its has a good result thank for sharing this ea..

to run in micro acc what setting should i change ?

thank you..

don_forex:
If you are going to use his version, you need to install the indicator as well. Don

...okay the indicator is on and expert advisor is on, I guess it will trade when it sees an opportunity, but that message still repeats, that should not prevent it to trade...

Reason: