Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 107

gozila:
in Second window

Try this one (it has colors based on slope change - which is the one from your second sub-window - and it has some extras) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic nrp lines alerts 1.01.mq4

mladen:
Try this one (it has colors based on slope change - which is the one from your second sub-window - and it has some extras) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic nrp lines alerts 1.01.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this stoch line ver,you are always kind.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this stoch line ver,you are always kind.

regards

You are welcom

Anyway, it was made quite some time ago - I just found the link to it

mladen:

Thank you mladen for helping me

mladen:

last question for this indicator,how to change settings to make this indicator smoothed or exponential

gozila:
last question for this indicator,how to change settings to make this indicator smoothed or exponential

From my very limited knowledge I believe you can change it via the signal mode as well as the K, D and slowing settings.

TEAMTRADER

Stochastic settings cover all those

morro:
Stochastic settings cover all those

Depends : some custom indicators can hide some parameters

Averaged stochastic oscillator

Averaged stochastic oscillator

avg_stoch.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that is compatible with the new builds : dss_of_momentum__arrows___mtf_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen,

I highly appreciate yours support for forex-tsd.

I found these good indicators in this thread and I would like to ask you to add divergences to them.

So could you please add classic and hidden divergence with arrows, and alert message with sound when divergence appear.

DSS of momentum + arrows _ mtf nmc.mq4

DSS of CCI.mq4

Big thanks, in advance.

Arc_su

Reason: