Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 107

gozila
gozila  
gozila:
Hello Traders, I will be grateful if any trader here have color stochastic as appear in screenshot in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5??

Hi Gozila,there are so many,how much you needs or which one fits your needs,better to use MLADENS step versions and forget about rest,but all depends on your choice and strategy.any way one is here.

regards

in Second window

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gozila:
in Second window

Try this one (it has colors based on slope change - which is the one from your second sub-window - and it has some extras) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic nrp lines alerts 1.01.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Try this one (it has colors based on slope change - which is the one from your second sub-window - and it has some extras) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic nrp lines alerts 1.01.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this stoch line ver,you are always kind.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this stoch line ver,you are always kind.

regards

You are welcom

Anyway, it was made quite some time ago - I just found the link to it

gozila
gozila  
mladen:

Thank you mladen for helping me

gozila
gozila  
mladen:

last question for this indicator,how to change settings to make this indicator smoothed or exponential

George
George  
gozila:
last question for this indicator,how to change settings to make this indicator smoothed or exponential

From my very limited knowledge I believe you can change it via the signal mode as well as the K, D and slowing settings.

TEAMTRADER

morro
morro  

Stochastic settings cover all those

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
morro:
Stochastic settings cover all those

Depends : some custom indicators can hide some parameters

tampa
tampa  

Averaged stochastic oscillator