Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 92

There was an omition of one basic rule when atr is used for emphasizing some value in the previous version of cci of stochastic : the value that should be used must osculate around zero line (otherwise the logic of using atr is broken). This version corrects that : cci_of_stochastic_amp_atr_2.mq4

Here is a comparison - lower is the new (correct) version : obviously the new version is more accurate and in lower part it is avoiding false alerts

I had adapted the original but I will adapt this corrected version tomorrow.

Old versions are as attached - and the whole picture is looking very good if the corrected version is better.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
eurusdm15_1.png  50 kb
goldm2_1.png  50 kb

MLaden,

2 requests -

I have tried to get the 4 colours again - by removing the 'oversold/bought color' in lines 57 to 60 - but nothing works when I have done that. Would you change the indi please so it shows 4 colours?

May I ask what the silver line represents?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I had adapted the original but I will adapt this corrected version tomorrow.

Old versions are as attached - and the whole picture is looking very good if the corrected version is better.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

can you please attach the atr cci+ histogram indicator?

thanks in advance

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden,

2 requests -

I have tried to get the 4 colours again - by removing the 'oversold/bought color' in lines 57 to 60 - but nothing works when I have done that. Would you change the indi please so it shows 4 colours?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

The silver line is the CCI

thefxpros:
can you please attach the atr cci+ histogram indicator? thanks in advance

Here it is with a copy of the colours with the new settings in the file - thanks.

TEAMTRADER

This is the best I can do with it renamed. I can now get it to save as a template so the colours do not matter.

I've finished adjusting it so it will go live this afternoon.

Thanks - it is a great entry/exit indicator and I am happy with it.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
atr_cci_2.mq4  4 kb

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden,

2 requests -

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Try this version out : cci_of_stochastic_amp_atr_2_teamtrader_version.mq4

mladen:
TEAMTRADER Try this version out : cci_of_stochastic_amp_atr_2_teamtrader_version.mq4

I've used the revised indicator you posted as a base and changed the settings and name so I can recognise it in my list of indicators - the ATR CCI 2 indicator above is yours with my settings.

I still can't get the colours as standard but as the template takes care of this it is not a problem.

Thank you again.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
atr_cci_2.mq4  4 kb

Do we have this for tradestation?

Reason: