Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 85

Hey guys, there seems to be some problems with my application of the OnChart Stochastic custom indicator and nothing appeared on my chart. The MetaTrader build version that i'm using now is Build 765. Please help. Much thanks

onchart_stochastic.mq4

onchart_stochastic_2.mq4

onchart_stochastic_channel_fl_mtf.mq4

masshu:
Hey guys, there seems to be some problems with my application of the OnChart Stochastic custom indicator and nothing appeared on my chart. The MetaTrader build version that i'm using now is Build 765. Please help. Much thanks

onchart_stochastic.mq4

onchart_stochastic_2.mq4

Here is this one first (it is compatible with the new mt4 : onchart_stochastic_nmc.mq4

masshu:

onchart_stochastic.mq4

onchart_stochastic_2.mq4

This one too : onchart_stochastic_2_nmc.mq4

Thanks for fast reply mladen, it working perfectly on H1 chart, but when it comes to other time frame the stochastic on chart looks very out of place, do you know any way to solve this? Much appreciate.

Files:
untitled_1.png  63 kb

masshu:
Thanks for fast reply mladen, it working perfectly on H1 chart, but when it comes to other time frame the stochastic on chart looks very out of place, do you know any way to solve this? Much appreciate.

Try out this one : onchart_stochastic_3_nmc.mq4

It work amazingly, mladen, thank you very much.

masshu:

onchart_stochastic.mq4

onchart_stochastic_2.mq4

And finally here is this one too : onchart_stochastic_channel_fl_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

Thanks a lot mladen

Can someone tell me the advantages of oscis on the chart? My stoch lurks in the box. I'm afraid if it is liberated on the chart, it runs to death, apart from that it messes up everything.

Hi MLaden,

Can you stop your on-chart 3 stochs from repainting please? I have changed the colours to only show 3, 4 and 5 - all others have been changed to none so I can see the change in direction.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
Try out this one : onchart_stochastic_3_nmc.mq4
Reason: