How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 57

XKR1962:
Hi Dave,

well said buddy.

I truly cannot believe how much I have learned from Bubble.

Bubble Rocks!!

I couldn't agree more with Dave & XKR - what I've learned from bubble in the last few months has been a revelation! I can't thank you enough bubble - this has been a once in a lifetime experience.

fxitfx

how do i draw trendlines with angles

hi,

i would like to know how u draw trendlines with specific angles in MT4. and also how can you can workout out and the angle of a trendline you have already drawn. i hope some one can help!

insert > lines > trendline by angle

oneprint:
hi,

i would like to know how u draw trendlines with specific angles in MT4. and also how can you can workout out and the angle of a trendline you have already drawn. i hope some one can help!

I moved your post to this thread.

Also you may look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972

newdigital:
WSOWROTrend indicator is based on Widners Oscilator.

It is indicator for the calculation of the support and resistance levels. It means not one level. Many S/R levels. This indicator is using some filter system to receive the S/R level with more higher probability. nPeriod is number of the bars for the calculation of the minimums and maximums. The value of nPeriod may be from 3 or above. 9 is by defauld value.

hi masta...

how to read this indicator....it's to many trendline...

i was blur to read..

if this indicator i can read...it confortable for me..

thankz masta,

Support and Resistance using ls and hs indicator

I am searching for indicators ls and hs which was available for Metatrader 3. Someone please post a version for Metatrader 4 or convert the attached indicators.

Files:
hs.mql  1 kb
ls.mql  1 kb

fxfariz36:
hi masta...

how to read this indicator....it's to many trendline...

i was blur to read..

if this indicator i can read...it confortable for me..

thankz masta,

It is trading system of few indicators but I have just one only sorry.

Multi time frame trend monitor

hi,

I want to share this Trend Monitor Indicator. It shows the trend for the large time frames in your current chart. From Monthly to H4.

You will see something like this:

W1 - 19 @

W1 = weekly

19 = periods (weeks) since the trend started

@ [red=Bearish, blue=Bullish, orange=no trend]

Hope it helps,

Songojan

Files:
jg_tm.ex4  6 kb

MP -- s + r aint nothing like r + b

an interesting, and wonderfully accurate s+r overlay is called "support and resistance" --- when you search, make sure to use the "and" cause thats impt.

that one does an admirable job for the majority of trading, while "SuperSR7" does a great job at the VERY tops and bottoms of the range !

Im sure newdigital has posted these (prob where i found them) but just reminding all of you they exist, they work, and they produce pips for good little boys and girls, especially on impt holidays and for those trading in Zaire !

enjoy and trade well

mp

If you apply the Absolute Fibonacci Framework, you can see all the support and resistance points without having to add trendlines. These points are there before you figure out where they are with trendlines, so why not just set them up permanently!?

Reason: