Ana, the trading system

to avoid any confusion

my mistakes above, :

- for every short entry 2 positions will be created : S1 (60%) & S2 (40%) and not L1 / L 2, of course .

- L1, L2, L 3 in the jpeg above represent long entries, having nothing to do with the two positions (60% & 40%) opened by each of them,

sorry for any confusion. val

Val:
my mistakes above, :

- for every short entry 2 positions will be created : S1 (60%) & S2 (40%) and not L1 / L 2, of course .

- L1, L2, L 3 in the jpeg above represent long entries, having nothing to do with the two positions (60% & 40%) opened by each of them,

sorry for any confusion. val

Please include your templates? Thanks

templates

here they are, thank you. If you build an EA on this, please include an emergency SL in setttings, I forgot about this, just in case the market may not wait my 1 H CCI 12 bar close . Val

Files:
tsd_1_h.tpl  2 kb
tsd_4_h.tpl  2 kb

Val:
here they are, thank you. If you build an EA on this, please include an emergency SL in setttings, I forgot about this, just in case the market may not wait my 1 H CCI 12 bar close . Val

Thank you so much for sharing. It appears to be very good with GBPUSD.

Do you use this system on other pairs?

thanks for sharing...i will try this

because until now i'm not find my trading sistem

Files:

A solid system based on sound principles.

The only problem with this and really any indicator-based system using multiple timeframes, is that a signal is not REALLY valid until the bar has closed, and in this case this includes the 1 hour and 4 hour bars. As we all know, a lot can happen in the formation of a 4 hour or even a 1 hour bar. The dilemna then becomes, do we wait for a 4 hour or 1 hour bar to close or do we take signals intrabar. Taking signals intrabar is risky because that bar can change radically during its formation. Waiting for bar close isn't that appealing either because waiting for a 4 hour bar to close can mean the move is already over. This dilemna is also what makes it very difficult to turn an effective discretionary method into a profitable EA imo.

That said, I think this is a good, simple system...with sensible entry, exit, and money management rules.

Aldente:
A solid system based on sound principles.

The only problem with this and really any indicator-based system using multiple timeframes, is that a signal is not REALLY valid until the bar has closed, and in this case this includes the 1 hour and 4 hour bars. As we all know, a lot can happen in the formation of a 4 hour or even a 1 hour bar. The dilemna then becomes, do we wait for a 4 hour or 1 hour bar to close or do we take signals intrabar. Taking signals intrabar is risky because that bar can change radically during its formation. Waiting for bar close isn't that appealing either because waiting for a 4 hour bar to close can mean the move is already over. This dilemna is also what makes it very difficult to turn an effective discretionary method into a profitable EA imo.

That said, I think this is a good, simple system...with sensible entry, exit, and money management rules.

thank you. regarding to the closing bars, please note that we're speaking only about a 15 min bar close when entering the market and 15 min/1 H bar at closing. 4 H bars are all current values. Val

Reason: