Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 24

omrangassan:
To mystified ;

I'm not sure about what you r talking ..

but : I still wish to share us your experience with volume not Indicators , plz.

Keep the thread about VOLUME only , please.

Keep in touch ..

I noticed your posts going up in VOLUME - is that part of your project?

Xard777

Constant Volume Chart

Dear Forumer,

Where can i set and find constant volume chart in MT4.

Example 100 lots produce 1 candle bar. Thank.

MARKET PROFILE/VSA/VPA

It's good to see an increasing interest in trading the market flow using a number volume type analysis. This is how I have these market analyses at a glance on Ninja Trader when trading the equity indices. Welcome to the world of the so-called "smart money" plays.

Paul, the methodology is as good as Gold! Put all the pieces together. It's good to see you spearheading it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Are there nobody willing to add an sound and msg alert to this indicator?

So that it'll pop up a msg stating the currency pair and the color of the candle.

I only require the alert for Red,White and Magenta. All the rest holds doesn't hold much meaning for me

Volumen/Spread

Volume/Spread

Files:
2.gif  17 kb
vspread2.mq4  4 kb

VSA Indis from ForexFlash

VSA Indis from ForexFlash

Files:
vsa.zip  18 kb

iGoR:
Volume does not teach or learn or give you any kind of valauble information what so ever.

If you trade with a spread broker you have hardly any information on volume.

If you trade what ever kind of serious future like the S&P-mini or the dow-mini or the european BUND etc...you have all the information needed on volume.

Up till now there is not one bit of proof given to use volume information in a reliable way.

The reason for that is:

Price can go down on low volume

Price can go up on low volume

Price can go down on high volume

Price can go up on high volume

And most important lets say that you have correct volume information and price is moving up and you suddenly see a serious spike up in the volume , is that someone who also wanted to go long and this way confirms the move up or is that someone who was sitting long and closed his long by covering it with a short order and believes this was the end of the move up ?...

In other words..volume does not give you any valuable information. The only info is that there was a lot of interest at some point but up or down you don't know.

iGoR

WRONG! just cos you don't understand it, doesn't mean it doesn't work

Volume based Ea

Is anyone willing to develop ea out of this volume indicator. When price prints red candle(upmove) on h4 only on gu and us/cad to open 2 lots. First lot to be closed at 25 tp pips and second one stop loss to be placed and BE and let it run for 75 pips.

Thanks

BetterVolume 1.5

Good day all

Attached is BetterVolume 1.5.

v 1.4 is a resource hog if using anything but 0 for NumberOfBars.

It doesn't adjust for counted_bars.

If you're not sure how to use volume in trading, you can do worse than google

Volume Spread Analysis

Junja

Files:

Could anyone share your experiences how you use better volume indicator? Right now I place trades in EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF when it turns red in 4H. and set the SL at previous candle's low, or i just set 60 pips if the SL is too wide. RRR is good but win rate is just okay. I understand if you combine it with other facts it will be better, eg, forex patterns etc. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jolynn

Reason: