Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 18

All the indicators are installed and working but the VPA.MT4 indicator and the writing in the top left corner is staying the same with "Last Bar Analysis : Pending..." The other text is updating on the bar ok.

Is this as it should be Paul ?

Volume Emphasized

Hi people! Someone can explain how this indicator works? When to buy or sell?

I found on internet.

THX

Files:

Paul Gold:
Try to change some pairs and TFs and you will see that it is working!

"Problem" is that there are only 10 possible signals based on VSA,

and most of them are on high volume so that is a normal behaviour

of the indicator!

Regards

Just to confirm the signals are coming through now. Holidays in the UK and US not the best day to try it out.

You could miss an important signal if the bar closes and you haven't seen the analysis. Is it worth highlighting a bar for the past x number of signals with comments attached. It would certainly make the chart look more readable.

Hats off to you for some clever programming. I like it

VSA Indicators

Hi Paul,

I have managed to install the indicators and they are running properly now. Today I used them for the first time. I noticed that the green and red circles repainted several times on 30 minute chart. It was a bank holiday today so there was low volume. Anyway, are the circles supposed to repaint, are they sort of a warning signs instead of precise entry points?

Many thanks for your hard work.

profitrader21:
Hi Paul,

I have managed to install the indicators and they are running properly now. Today I used them for the first time. I noticed that the green and red circles repainted several times on 30 minute chart. It was a bank holiday today so there was low volume. Anyway, are the circles supposed to repaint, are they sort of a warning signs instead of precise entry points?

Many thanks for your hard work.

Are you talking about spread & wick histogram!??

If that is the case than it is normal, the dots are showing you a

candle position.......it is normal until the candle close becouse

of the calculation used within code;

if (Open < Close ) {red = ExtMapBuffer1+1;}

if (Close < Open ) {green = ExtMapBuffer1+1;}

.....and if you are talkin about divergence / tick indicator,

than it is impossible, cos calculations are based on last candle-not current!

Regards

profitrader21:
Paul, I was referring to the large green and red circles that appear on the chart itself. They repainted several times today on a 30 minute chart.

Indeed....same problem here .Is about barsignals indicator.

Also gives bad signals sometimes .

First would be good if the signals from the graphic would be displayed below or above the candle. Now the signals are displayed too far from the candle.

However I must say that today I did a test with the method and I made 30 pips. Thanks Paul and I continue to test the method and follow the news.

@Paul It would be good if you post a graphic example how to interpret signs.

Vsa

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing, it is a great Help "to read the Tape" and make money.

Note : If possible please plot last 20 bar on the chart after last bar closed, this will make earsiert to "read the tape at least 20bar", if there are VSA Trade Setup (including backround ) emerging, e.g. No Demand(ND), No Supply(NS), Uptrust(UT), test(T), No Supply(NS), Stopping Volume(SV), Demand(D), Supply(S). Buying Climax(BC). Selling Climax(SC) etc.

Thank you

Cheers

Paul Gold:
The thing is that you dont take a signal until the candle close!!!

In VSA it is extremely important to watch the next candle after signal!

Please read the pdf I posted, it is very clean and simple explanation of the method.

Im working hard on this system, and there will be updates to it.....

take a note that this is relatively fresh coding that needs to be tested.

Im taking a notes from the users, and thinking hard how to improve codes...

If somebody has a problem, play around with external variables,

everything is user friendly end editable.

Regards

Trend Strength color bars

Looking for something along the lines of a trend strength color bar, any help appreciated.

Thanks all, love the forum

Bug description

Paul,I think there is a problem with description chart tag.

Files:

This is absolutely great stuff! I love VSA, I read Tom William's book three times and still looking into it. I just started applying VSA to Forex. Can somebody quickly explain how does better volume work? And how does the Better&Tick Separat Volume Histogram work? I am sorry but I am new to the MT platform. I used to trade stocks so far. Thanks to Paul and his contribution!

Reason: