Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 22

fxbs:
please, load attaches to the forum - its weights only 1.57 feet long - no biggie

Greeting to all..i need some help here..i can't open this zipped rar file.Hope somebody can extract it here..thanks...

naazaa01:
Greeting to all..i need some help here..i can't open this zipped rar file.Hope somebody can extract it here..thanks...

ok..i got it.....

Is anyone has MTF Volume indicator ?

THX

hi

hallo everyone.....

I'm newbie here

mikael:
Is anyone has MTF Volume indicator ? THX

vol, obv, a/d mfi mtf: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page197

Files:

Many, many, many, thank you to fxbs.

i've found this indicator . look interesting

Files:

How do I interpret this indy?

Pucio:
Yes I like this indi. TRO version seems to be better.

Hi Pucio: can you tell me how to interpret the various aspects of the indy?

If you wish you can email me at: lewie1940@yahoo.com

Thanks......Lew

I found the info BUT

At the e-mini site I found the info on the Better Volume 1.4 indicator but their breakdown of the various colored bars omits the blue bar which I believe is neutral. Does anyone know what neutral means relative to the other bars?

Thanks.

Duitman:
At the e-mini site I found the info on the Better Volume 1.4 indicator but their breakdown of the various colored bars omits the blue bar which I believe is neutral. Does anyone know what neutral means relative to the other bars? Thanks.

Good question. IO was about to ask about the neutral bars.

How can it be that you can have a high climax bar which you need to pay attention to especially for s/r, and then have a blue neutral bar (immediately before or after I have pften seen seen) that exceeds the volume of the climax high ? I would have thought neutral would have been just that - somewhere in the middle ?

Chris

Reason: