Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 17

I found these .

they are about volume spread analysis and better volume trading.

and this link is the VSA article

enjoy

Files:

Market Depth Indicator

I was looking at the fxcm active trader platform and they have the market depth on it. If for example you see that the bid has at least a 2 to 1 volume ratio over the Ask then you can go long with a high probability of success. Of course you would do opposite for a sell. Is there any way of creating something similar for MT4 ? It would be a major step forward in creating

a very high probability scalping system.

Impressed

Hi Paul,

They look promissing. Please kindly post those indicators.

Regards,

yshiba

Well done Paul. Very nice work. I think VSA analysis should be at the core of every strategy.

Here's hoping we'll get a chance to check them out ?

yshiba:
Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your great contribution. I wll try to check those indicators on Monday.

yshiba

BTW, for me, PC is VISTA with dual core, and no problem to install the indicator for IBFX and FXDD.

yshiba

Koncorde

Here's an example:

FAES striking because it has not yet lost support. If Koncorde right, doing the tibus luxury as it appears to be disbanded franca for days ... When the kids learn, ufff, which can fall! Cuidadin (S.O.S) with this ... ...

Files:
fae090223p1.gif  58 kb

Koncorde

prediction has been fulfilled, but at least it allows me to show this episode as FAES paradigmatic case of dangerous situations that sometimes the warning. Not always been met, but when they met, hurt.

Files:
fae0903091.gif  37 kb

Many thanks for the indicators Paul. I'm looking forward to testing them out next week.

I've got Windows Vista running and there wasn't any problem at all getting them to work. Straight out of the box as they say and that was it.

Onwards and upwards

Reason: