Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 30

mladen:
Simply replace lines like these :
red = High;

blue =Low;[/PHP]

with these :

[PHP] red = MathMax(Open,Close);

blue =MathMin(Open,Close);

Thanks for the source of the code but "Mrtools" already helped me out in the other thread. Even with the code I'm still not competent enough to change it. Thanks again though!

Hey mladen!

Can you help me put an pop-up alert on this very underrated indicator? Even, If I change the color would the alert still work? I know I've posted this in the other thread but it seems to busy there and I'd figure to keep it under the volume thread.

Thanks alot, your a savior!

Files:

doubleR85:
Hey mladen!

Can you help me put an pop-up alert on this very underrated indicator? Even, If I change the color would the alert still work? I know I've posted this in the other thread but it seems to busy there and I'd figure to keep it under the volume thread.

Thanks alot, your a savior!

doubleR85

That indicator has 5 colors. Don't you think that due to its nature it would alert too many times? Attaching a picture simply as a visual illustration when would it alert, and it wuld be very, very frequent

Files:
volumes.gif  48 kb

mladen:
doubleR85 That indicator has 5 colors. Don't you think that due to its nature it would alert too many times? Attaching a picture simply as a visual illustration when would it alert, and it wuld be very, very frequent

Sorry, I needed to be more clear. Like to have the option which colors could alert. I hope you get what I mean?

Sonic VSA (black) and Sonic VSA (white)

tampa:
Sonic VSA (black) and Sonic VSA (white)

Thanks mate, mrtools got the job done for me once again. Check your pm!

mladen:
Original "Better volume 1.4" indicator (without TROs funny little label additions)

hello mr. mladen,

I first want to thank you for all you've done indicators have helped me in my trading, by the way

I saw the post on the volume and I'm interested in this issue to the point that I found this indicator

sonicr_pva_volumes_white.mq4

sonicr_pva_volumes_white.ex4

would not be too much trouble if Mr. mladen

I would love if you could do it exactly like this but mtf mtf, and if I could add some sort of digital board (like digistoch or marsi mtf)

I tell the status of the volume and when it changes according to the colors (bullclimax, bearclimax, bearrising, bullrising) and alarm included,

and thanks for everything in advance sir mladen

successes!

hello tampa,

I tried these indicators and do not understand how to use it

sonicr think white does not work, because no brand, black sonicr does work but my question is that only marks in 3 colors, the other 3 do not serve additional colors

Why do not you try this indicator?, I really like, the only problem is that it is mtf, here I'll pass

SonicR PVA Volumes (White).mq4

SonicR PVA Volumes (White).ex4

certainly

I do not know programming, but if you could transform a mtf,

I would greatly appreciate it

I found another indicator of volume,

I find it interesting, if someone could help me make it mtf version,

would greatly appreciate it.

volumes.mq4

Files:
volumes.mq4  3 kb

rohness:
I found another indicator of volume,

I find it interesting, if someone could help me make it mtf version,

would greatly appreciate it.

volumes.mq4

Rohness, made a mtf version, it's also compatible with new mt4 builds.

Files:
Reason: