Ocean theory based experts - page 2

altoronto:
Hi Joe, please find enclosed EA, it's simple EA with a lot of room for improvement and I hope it will suit your needs. Mladen's version will be work of art when you compare this two

Could you re-upload your ea, because we can't download it.

Thanks !

Hmm, weird. Anyway, here you go.

Files:
ocnnma_v1.ex4  10 kb

altoronto:
Hmm, weird. Anyway, here you go.

Hi altoronto,

thanks for EA ex4 file,can i ask which version of nma it is using and can you add new price option in it,it is using usual 6 prices.thanks.

regards

mntiwana, is using ocn nma smooth mtf 2.01

altoronto:
mntiwana, is using ocn nma smooth mtf 2.01

thank you so much for early response,can a filter be added with in EA and new prices too.

regards

Sure, no problem. Please do some research filtering wise, let me know which one and of course filter settings and I'll add it in EA.

altoronto:
Sure, no problem. Please do some research filtering wise, let me know which one and of course filter settings and I'll add it in EA.

ok,thank you,let me search and adjust some thing,will be inform you and what about new prices adding in the indi and EA,i found ha median body best fit as for avoiding false signals/entries.

regards

Here is EA based on ocn nma 3_3. Place ocNMA_v1.1 in expert folder and ocn_nma 3_3 in indicator folder.

Files:

altoronto:
Here is EA based on ocn nma 3_3. Place ocNMA_v1.1 in expert folder and ocn_nma 3_3 in indicator folder.

oh nice,thank you,it will be so pretty with 3_3 ver,i was just trying the previous version of EA and found,it do not closing current trade when opposite trade open,can you see it,plz......it should take only one trade at time,when opposite situation accure,close the previous and open the new.

regards

Thank you for the development guys, next week i will have more time to analyse it.

I just ask one thing if possible, post the mq4 versions, so everyone could check and modify the expert to their needs.

Thanks !

Reason: