Making a living out of FX. Possible? - page 3

Hello,

I am trading from home after leaving my Good job.

I am in front of my Laptop almost 15 Hours.

Initialy within 15Day's i earn good amount..which is equivalent to three month of my Job salary. But due to very limited knowledge i blow account, after that i started to learn ...observe...learn.. and nearly after one and half year i finaly learn how to trade forex. during learning stage my account was going down then again i pull up and again on some day i pull it down.

and for last three month my account started going up. in november i pull account up by 140%...i learn from my mistake...and carefully understand what is Mind and money aspect.. if one understand FEAR and GREED and trade forex with simple stratergy, then it is not very difficult to trade forex.

Only thing is one has to go through first painfull stage and then it becomes easy job and enjoy....

At this stage i am in a stage of "enjoy forex"..and don't feel mistake of leaving Job.

Happy trading.

Ramdas

" Making a living out of FX. Possible?"

This question gets asked a lot, and it really is a relative one. There are people out there who live off of 80 bucks a day, and making that kind of money on the Forex is nothing. It all depends on your living expenses. One trader might be simply renting out a room somewhere, while another trader might be mortgaging two houses. And then there is the bravery issue, how brave are you? Making a living off of Forex is absolutely no different than making a living off of a small business, and people do that all the time. The risk and profit predictability are very similar, but the Forex is probably a safer bet anyway.

Personally, I'll be quiting my job when my account gets to about 50k, and all of my debts are erased.

ramdas:
Hello,

I am trading from home after leaving my Good job.

I am in front of my Laptop almost 15 Hours.

Initialy within 15Day's i earn good amount..which is equivalent to three month of my Job salary. But due to very limited knowledge i blow account, after that i started to learn ...observe...learn.. and nearly after one and half year i finaly learn how to trade forex. during learning stage my account was going down then again i pull up and again on some day i pull it down.

and for last three month my account started going up. in november i pull account up by 140%...i learn from my mistake...and carefully understand what is Mind and money aspect.. if one understand FEAR and GREED and trade forex with simple stratergy, then it is not very difficult to trade forex.

Only thing is one has to go through first painfull stage and then it becomes easy job and enjoy....

At this stage i am in a stage of "enjoy forex"..and don't feel mistake of leaving Job.

Happy trading.

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas !!!

I think you have descrived very accurately what all have to go thru. I think i am begining to reach the last stage, the one to "enjoy forex". I still dont quit my job, coz i still trade with little money, but things are changing.

fxnewbie:
Hi Ramdas !!! I think you have descrived very accurately what all have to go thru. I think i am begining to reach the last stage, the one to "enjoy forex". I still dont quit my job, coz i still trade with little money, but things are changing.

Glad to hear all these are happening. It can only drive all traders on.

one of my clients ,rudan,he works on four accounts ,10,000$ in all.and he gets 5% per month,he enjoy a goo life,i am his broker .so i think there may be some guys in the same situation

hi

pang2042:
one of my clients ,rudan,he works on four accounts ,10,000$ in all.and he gets 5% per month,he enjoy a goo life,i am his broker .so i think there may be some guys in the same situation

hi,

5% per month is it fix income ? or u share your profit with him ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

SteveBrown:
I programmed the EA myself and I backtested it with 90% modeling quality. The absolute drawdown is only $750 and the maximal drawdown is $1400. That's trading only one 100k lot most of the time, but occasionally two 100k lots. I have not forward tested it on a demo account, but I just opened a real account at Velocity4x and I plan to put my EA, which I named HG08, online Sunday evening and let it run continuously. I have a laptop computer it can run on, which has a Sprint wireless internet connection card (fee $60/month). Because I have not forward tested HG08 in demo, I'm going to set it to trade 10k lots and see how it goes.

I spoke with Velocity4x for a while, they were interested in some code I wrote. They are just a white label that lets another company manage the actual trading. It appears (for several reasons) that other company is FXLQ, which is not so great. IBFX and FXSOL also use them.

In addition to forward testing, I would suggest logging their datastream http://www.cubesteak.net/mt4-multi-broker-tick-and-m1-data-project/ and making sure that the ask-bid number doesn't jump drastically.

squigglefunk:
yeah i make living off fx. i usualy make bout $10k a week ez money mostly whilst i nap or play dungeons n dragons. i let my couple of amazing eas i written do all the work 4 me. however i must say i dont like pussyfarts. another thing i dont like is warm beer or barking dogs. heh

I think you're full of shit...who doesn't like warm beer ?

You can make a living, if you are experienced enough..just like in any other profession.

Its all a matter of time, if you stick to trading and learn it...you can make a living and grow faster and realise all your dreams.

It will all come down to how much you are willing to input..initially...the time will take care of the rest and you will be rewarded.

Even if you watch naked signal for six months, i bet you will get more ideas to prepare for your launch for freedom.

Old cliche still work....Patience, hard work and decipline

I'm hoping to go the lazy way and just run EA that I regularly tune. In the meantime, I program and host EA to pay my way. I don't think I will be able to "quit programming EA" but at the same time after I have a few stable EA running I can pursue my other goals.

Reason: