There are no trades

Good morning colleagues, and as always, thanks in advance. Today I find that I cannot upload an update to the market because the validator tells me that there are no trades.
It's strange, because there are in the strategy tester, and also in a live account. The log is this:
test on EURUSD,H1
there are no trading operations
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30
test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily

But it does not indicate errors. I'm checking to see if there's something wrong with my market trading library, but I can't find anything. Can someone spot an error?

read post (I collected some information about this issue on the post).
About no ticks generated error for the same day back testing.
About no ticks generated error for the same day back testing.
  • www.mql5.com
Hello there. I m trying to add my EA to the platform. it is showing me validation fail...

Sergey Golubev #:
read post (I collected some information about this issue on the post).
Thanks for your answer.  In my process to solve this error I have gone through several phases.  It was when removing the inputs that I realized that the metaquotes validator makes changes to the inputs and checks different combinations, since without inputs it did pass the test.  This has made me think that maybe he was trying values that indeed would not open trades.  I've added the inputs back in and decided to repeat the upload test a few times.  Until it has finally been validated.  I was pretty sure that it wasn't a mistake, since the EA did all the checks for volumes, margins,... all the checks that a trading EA has to pass.  So no, I write it here if someone helps
Reason: