Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 22

I've some problems to get running this ea ?

Are you sure it's working ?

Does he have INTERNAL stop and take profit. It seems it doesn't close at stop or take profit i set.

TOO COMPLICATED !

Damn, point me with a simple ea order management with INTERNAL stop and take profit.

Thanks !

Big Joe:
I've some problems to get running this ea ?

Are you sure it's working ?

Does he have INTERNAL stop and take profit. It seems it doesn't close at stop or take profit i set.

TOO COMPLICATED !

Damn, point me with a simple ea order management with INTERNAL stop and take profit.

Thanks !

Try someone of the ones posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176320

MTP is nice.

thanks ferru fx

If it's grey it's because the EA is only with .ex4 file. But it's not a problem to run it. The smiley face: check in the "common" tab of the EA input "allow live trading". And then push the big "Expert Advisors" button at the top of your platform (it must colored green).

THanks ferru

maymurph:
THanks ferru

You're welcome.

FerruFx

Linuxser:
Try someone of the ones posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176320 MTP is nice.

Thanks Linuxser.

I finally get the Swiss working

But i will look MTP.

Thanks

Sorry to be so stoopid, however, try as I might I cannot get the version .exe converted to run mq4. Using the "older" versions and tweaking same, works great, but would surely appreciate anyone giving me a hint of how to get this version loaded and working correctly. Downloaded the file and unzipped fine, but still the .exe extension gets in the way...all the other posts/threads linking back have the same .exe file......Thanks for your help!

charttart:
Sorry to be so stoopid, however, try as I might I cannot get the version .exe converted to run mq4. Using the "older" versions and tweaking same, works great, but would surely appreciate anyone giving me a hint of how to get this version loaded and working correctly. Downloaded the file and unzipped fine, but still the .exe extension gets in the way...all the other posts/threads linking back have the same .exe file......Thanks for your help!

You don't need the mq4 file to run it. It's the .ex4 which run.

ex4 is the mq4 compiled.

FerruFx

Thanks Ferrufx, but...

Yep, I know that part...question is, when I open it, how/where do I save it? Further, how do I get it into the MT experts file as an exe (and then onto a chart?) Tried changing the extension. Backending it into the editor. Totally baffled.....

Just use it in the same way as mq4 file. Only different that you can not open ex4 file in MetaEditor. Read this post about it.

charttart:
Yep, I know that part...question is, when I open it, how/where do I save it? Further, how do I get it into the MT experts file as an exe (and then onto a chart?) Tried changing the extension. Backending it into the editor. Totally baffled.....

The "ex4" file provided in the zip is all you need to run the EA. It should be placed in your MetaTrader's "experts" folder because this is where all EAs are run from. After placing the file in this folder, restart MetaTrader so the changes can take effect. You won't be able to open the "ex4" file in MetaEditor. Period. So don't even try.

Reason: