Multi-indics indicator - page 25

I'll made the same in histo too.

FerruFx

And the histo one

Note: before attach the indicator, open a chart (ie H1). if you want see an other tf, open a new chart. Don't switch between TFs on the same chart.

Files:
mtfmi_histo.mq4  46 kb

FerruFx - backtest graph readout?

And the histo one

Note: before attach the indicator, open a chart (ie H1). if you want see an other tf, open a new chart. Don't switch between TFs on the same chart.[/QUOTE

Hi FerruFx,

Thank you for producing the graphical type backtesting feature. My initial, brief reaction, after looking back over the last 3 months is that the readout is not accurate. Only on 3 occasions did it reach above 75% UP and below 25% DOWN, whereas in practice it exceeds these levels quite frequently, as this is the criteria you set for entry, at one stage. So very few trades would have been taken over the 2 months.

Another instance there was a 120 pip potential long trade and the meter hardly rose above 60%, so I don't know what the fault is. Perhaps when you get a little time to look over some backtesting, you will find an explanation. The indy makes for very quick backtesting, but meanwhile I don't think it is going to be beneficial for this purpose until it is corrected, but perhaps I am missing something?

johnny

This Indicator dont work in backtest with me.

It work with you guys?

hi

i appreciate your work ,

im not programer at all but i think it needs a ma like waddah attar explosion also better from -100 to 100

Magno Costa:
Hello FerruFx! I am testing Ferru_Fx_trend+_EA, but, he only worked only once, and he/she doesn't open more any position, and the face continues happy, but, inoperative unhappily. What should make work again? or will it be that his/her EA is beta?

Which setting do you use? If the level to open is too high, it could never be reached.

Notice that the EA wait a new bar to open ... and that, only if the level is reached at the very first tick on this new candle (bar).

Also, look at your lot size. Some brokers start at 0.1 lot.

Files:
imagem.jpg  144 kb

Hello Magno Costa,

I wish you some other good pips!

FerruFx

Thank you FerruFx

FerruFx:
Hello Magno Costa,

I wish you some other good pips!

FerruFx

Hello FerruFx! Ferru_Fx_ Trend+_EA worked again, and he/she already opened another position, I will continue testing, therefore my computer is linked 24:00 a day letting him to turn, and to accomplish his/her work.

Thank you for the support!

A great hug.

Magno Costa

Brasil?Rio de Janeiro

Reason: