Multi-indics indicator - page 38

Thanks for this indicator! Testing now to use with another method I'm trading with as a trend confirmation indicator.

TheRumpledOne:

I also created a "history" version that displays the trend tick by tick. It doesn't matter what time frame the chart is displaying, the trend just streams across the bottom. So, in essence, it is a real time trend analyzer.

Many thanks for that indicator, TRO.

Would it be possible please to create a version which doesn't stream but instead displays with the price bars as conventional indicators do?

Pussy Galore:
Many thanks for that indicator, TRO. Would it be possible please to create a version which doesn't stream but instead displays with the price bars as conventional indicators do?

Yes. It is possible.

Ok, this will give you most of what you want... it does NOT load up the history bars. It plots from the current time forward.

If someone wants to go through all that code to code the history bars, be my guess...LOL!

What it looks like a little while later.

Files:

TheRumpledOne:

I modified the code to display the Trend Box in the chart window.

I also created a "history" version that displays the trend tick by tick. It doesn't matter what time frame the chart is displaying, the trend just streams across the bottom. So, in essence, it is a real time trend analyzer.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Thanks for sharing, FerruFX!

Doesn't seem to load for me, it just removes itself;

2008.06.20 17:11:32 FerruFx_light_indy EURUSDm,M30: removed

The indicator calls one of the Waddah indicators.... do you have them in your indicators folder?

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have this one - Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4

Maybe it's just me, anyone else?

matrixebiz:
Yes, I have this one - Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4 Maybe it's just me, anyone else?

also, I do already use this one that works;

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy_v1.1.mq4

Just not the one you posted, weird.

It's working now I don't know what the problem was.

Thanks

Reason: