Multi-indics indicator - page 28

mart-hart:
Maybe this will help.

This is a great little tool I have been using for a few weeks now.

If you are using a few charts and indicators it can soon bung up your ram.

Free ram will give it a clean out, a bit like Epsom salts for your puter.

It's freeware.

Mart

Thanks! Might help!

Thats funny! I installed the app and had 30% ram full and 60% load. After running the app (Go) I got 60% memory full and 54% load...

Awesome Mart!! Thank you for sharing!!

mart-hart:
Maybe this will help.

This is a great little tool I have been using for a few weeks now.

If you are using a few charts and indicators it can soon bung up your ram.

Free ram will give it a clean out, a bit like Epsom salts for your puter.

It's freeware.

Mart

That is a SWEEET proggie.....you da MAN....

Ferru, please consider this mod??

Hello Ferru,

Your indicators are nothing short of FABULOUS!

I just have one possible suggestion... Would you consider making the next version with the upper time frames added and allow the user to select which TF's to include in the calculations (which I think it already does)? That would make it the ULTIMATE unbeatable Trend Cruncher....and allow true "top-down" trend evaluation in a heartbeat. (imho)

Incredible though, as it is right now...thank you!!!!

This Is My Most Favorit Indicator

Mr/Ferru..

Thank you very very much because you post this unbeatable indicator...IT JUST PERFECT...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Sir,can i ask you for something please!!!

Could you please add the following indicators to your indicator which it is very strong and very usefull too such( SALT.SAT,STR,WILLIAM PERCENT,PARAPOLIC SAR, AROON AND ALIGATOR) !!!! ....I KNOW THAT IS TOO MUCH HARD WORK FOR YOU TO ADD ALL OF THAT...BUT I JUST THINK THAT IT WILL BE VERY VERY VERY POWERFULL WHEN YOU ADD THOSE INDICATORS INTO YOURS..

AND I HAVE ANTHOR THING TO ASK YOU FOR IT TOO :i set your indicator to my chart and it works perfectly but it seems to me that IT IS CHANGING TOO FAST AND IT CAN SUDDENLY CHANGE FROM (UP STRONG) TO DOWN STRONG) !!it seems that your indicator it just give the idea for us about what is the sitaution of the price now..BUT ,WHAT I WISH IS TO BE MORE SLOW IN THE CHANGING AND IT WILL BE LIKE THAT IF YOU CONSIDER THE PAST HISTORICAL DATE ABOUT THE PAIR..WHICH WILL GIVE GOOD VIEW AND MORE CORRECT IDEA ABOUT THE NEXT MOVE OF THE PAIR..!!just like the indicator of #GMACD for CJA..it looks more stable and we can depend on it in our orders...

My third deen is: whenever you done it ,please give us the possibelity to change every property in each incicator included inside your indicator..because i think each trader has his own setting which he prefer to work with it...

I KNOW THAT I AM GIVING YOU VERY HARD TIME IN MY POST...BUT I THINK THAT YOU CAN DO IT VERY EASY..

"(ohhh my god i am too imbaressed because too much things i ask for)

FerruFx:
As promised, here is code and instructions.

The code being heavy, it is in 2 files which are displayed in the same window. I joined also a "non standard" indicator which is displayed "WAE" on the chart. Some of you know it (Waddah_Attar_Explosion).

1. Copy all the mq4 files in your indicators folder

2. Open your terminal

3. Open a chart (this indicator works for any currency you want)

4. Open the navigator window.

5. Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

6. Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window

7. Close the navigator window.

On the left side, you can see some infos about the open trade (works only for 1 trade opened)

In the middle, the calculation of the trend for 14 indicators for 8 TF (M1 to Weekly) and the global trend result UP or DOWN with its strength (strong or weak).

In the right side, the calculation of the daily pivots and range.

Settings for display the open trade info's:

AccountMini: true or false

LeverageToTrade: Leverage which you want to trade per position (e.g. you have a 200:1 account and you want to trade 10:1, just put 10). For the calculation of the maximum lot to trade

PipValue: Pip Value of the day

Settings for the strength result:

TrendStrongLevel: 75 (the level above which "strong" is displayed instead of "weak"

Some parameters "for test only" are available: the 2 indicators must have the same adjustments. This part is working good but sometimes some "up" or "down" are missed. I think history ticks for the calculation of some old time frame are missed.

If a pro-coder have an idea to make a code more "light" for put it on a unique file, i will be an happy man!

Now, here's my trade strategy with this indicator (i only trade GBPJPY, i didn't test other pairs):

1. Start trading at 00:00 GMT

2. At the first tick, i look the global UP/DOWN and open a BUY if "UP" or SELL if "DOWN"

3. My settings: Target Profit 90 pips, no sl, no ts.

4. At 23:59 GMT, if the target isn't reach, close the trade only if the trend reverse.

5. At 00:00 GMT, if the previous trade were close at 23:59 GMT, open an opposite position.

My test results from 2007/04/02: 26 trades, 66% win and +991 pips. This results are based on an open trade each day 00:00 GMT. Right now, i close only if the trend reverse (i save the spread!)

Test it, find the best settings.

Thanks for your comments.

Thanks all for your kind words!

As i said in an earlier post, i am really busy right now and cannot work on a new release.

Thanks again for your great comments.

FerruFx

Thanks hellkas

Cheers.

FerruFx EA

Great work on the indicator, was there only the one version of the ea?

Audible Alert for the !XMeter

Before I say more, many thanks to FerruFX and rlinac for their work on currency meters/EAs etc. I have been especially interested lately with the !XMeter ---can you tell me if anyone has put a sound alert on the indicator? It would be hugely helpful to me if an alert was generated each time an extreme spread in currency strength was detected (one very strong v. one very weak currency.) Such an alarm would act as a "call to action". Anyway, once again, thanks much for your contributions.

Can anyone tell me what are the four numbers in front of "+Open Trade Analysis+" ?

etrade:
Can anyone tell me what are the four numbers in front of "+Open Trade Analysis+" ?

The buffers values as you can see on each separate window of any indy.

Reason: