Multi-indics indicator - page 36

hi

rlinac:
fxd01 and NY168,

thanks guys for trying my tools, i challenge any opportuniny for finding an ideal setup on this. xMeter measures each major strength, suppose GBP has 1.4 value and USD has 7.2. It tells us that USD is stronger than GBP, that means we should consider take SELL order on GBPUSD instead of BUY order.

Just find minimum and maximum value on each currencies and combine them, next try to lookup on Market Watch window if pair is available.

I would welcome if someone has a better explaination.

can i have this plz

Files:
pic1.gif  6 kb

FerruFx:
Hi there,

I come to present an indicator to you which I created and who could be useful to some people here. If you are interested, I would be happy to share it.

You can see it attached below.

Let me know what you think about it and i will be back with the code and instructions.

For the moment, the code is very "heavy" (I am not a pro-coder) but all the calculation are OK.

I have make an EA based on this indicator and it seems to be profitable.

A good idea should be to start a thread and comments the indic for make it perfect.

Thanks for your comments.

FerruFx

Hello,

My I to get this indicators, This is wonderful .

Thanks, Rangga

Thank

Hello, experts:

How can I get this indecators and TPL?

Thanks

Hello, experts:

How can I get this indecators and TPL?

Files:
trade_setup1.gif  125 kb

zhu28ming:
Hello, experts: How can I get this indecators and TPL?

Looks very pretty. Appears to be a combination of FerruFX and CJA indicators.

EA settings and Multicurrency

Hello,

I am quit newbie on trading and mql4 language, but I am actually trying and testing on a demo account FerruFx MultiIndicators idea.

What is the best timeframe to use for this EA? I am testing this EA simultanely on 6 daillycurrency pairs. The EA is trading only onecurrency pair at the same time. I think this is because before openning a trade it is testing open trade existence :

//---- Check if order opened

total = OrdersTotal();

if ( total < 1 ) //---- we can go trading

As this EA is using differents Magicnumber for each currency pairs is it possible to test also magicnumber and open a trade if there are not other open trade on currency pair the EA is dealing with. I do not know how can I add this kind of test, but I think it should be interresting.

Regards,

zhu28ming:
Hello, experts: How can I get this indicators and TPL?

did you find the template?

Reason: