Simplistic Trading System - page 2

whatever.... you guys got something better to offer?

If the trading style work with me...meybe it doesnt work with your style. So go and find your own which you called "holy grail"

ejoi

I'm sure a whole whack of newbies got exited after seeing that graph. Ejoi is smoking his socks, this is pure and simple Zigzag. The arrows will only appear a couple of bars AFTER the event. If this was indeed a valid indicator, Ejoi would be soooo rich he would,nt waste his time on a forum. Smoke on ejoi baby....

if only we could trade the past

MiniMe:
if only we could trade the past

U R DEAD RIGHT

WATCH THE VIDEO I HAVE MADE.

CHEERS

Files:
test.rar  462 kb

If u dont like it...just scrap it.

Im using it and im happy with it. nuff said. all i'm trying to do is just sharing it.

Files:
hjhj.gif  48 kb

Hi, ejoi! Thanks for sharing your trading style!

How do you use the support and resistance levels in your system? How do you choose what pair to trade, as it seems to me that entering signals appear every day on each pair?

Regards

ejoi:
If u dont like it...just scrap it. Im using it and im happy with it. nuff said. all i'm trying to do is just sharing it.

Way to go ejoi! I am kind of holding back on posting here. There seems to be a common occurrence here in the forum lately where members jump the gun and making comments, positive or negative, about a particular thread and author. I reckoned that this forum is here as a sort of development ground for trading strategies, custom indicators, expert advisors, etc. and the same as a venue for sharing, co-learning, and collobrating trading ideas. All of us should welcome this opportunity and allow an author or thread to go on it course, whether it is a good one or not, whether it is just taking space or contributing to this trading community. If it has no merit at all, it will die down in due time. Constructive comments are most welcome, of course. Any negative concerns should be communicated in an appropriate manner. Comment on what maybe observed negative or potential problem but try to come up with some alternative or solution to either reduce or eliminate it.

Nonetheless, to each his own but everybody should be given a chance to express and share their ideas. It is up to the author to prove it with his subsequent postings. Nothing could be better than posting real time trade result complete with a chart and comments tying in the trade sequence in accordance with the signals based on such system. I am not referring to live account trades, a demo forward test would suffice, as we should respect privacy and confidentiality of the account holder.

It can also be noticed that most of the experienced traders and programmers/developers who used to be actively contributing and sharing in this forum are starting to fade (stay) away. I think, anyway, some members who maybe causing this exodus resulting from those negative comments and to some extent personal attacks, are now depriving other members, especially the newbies, the opportunity to learn and explore other trading ideas.

I have comments on some of the zigzag posts and I may post them later. For now,

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

agree

fxcruiser, I was just about to make a post saying essentially the same thing, thanks for doing it for me. And for those new traders who have never spent alot of screen time using a dynamic everchanging indicator like the zig zag it is worth a second look. The zig zag is an indicator that can help you to become a better trader by watching it change because you will learn about the behavior of price. At the end of the day understanding the behavior of price is what will make you pips and will also earn you confidence. When you have confidence and combine it with your knowledge of price action you can take any system and make money with it including the one posted in this thread. You can study any indicator and do the same thing, zig zag is simply one of many. So I would suggest that when someone makes a post you might consider the trader more important than the indicator and stop slamming the indicator just because it doesn't look right to you, because it's the ability of the trader rather than the indicator that makes a trader money. cheers

Thanks Ejoi for sharing this system and it looks very impressive.

Thanks ejoi...May I ask how you trade this indicator and when exactly does the arrow appear ?

Do you use any other confirming indicators with this?

Again, thanks!

Reason: