V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 24

what is the maximum open trades for this EA? it is not specified in parameter.

what does pipshift = 1 means?

does it mean pipstep is increasing as the lot doubles?

the winning trades are stopped @ tp , can we have winning sides adding lots without TP and finally stopped when the martingale side is stopped

you would consider pending orders limit for this. coz when big move occurs, you might have big slip and end up with net loss

haslin75:
you would consider pending orders limit for this. coz when big move occurs, you might have big slip and end up with net loss

will be helpful

let say we trade 2 or 3 pairs together, if we set percent equity equals to 5%, will it close all open positions of all pairs?

I am testing it as well.

But I confused with versions. May be i am testing some old version ... i don't know ...

I downloaded some version from somewhere on this thread, changed the settings slightly and changed something inside the code to start with 0.1 lot size. I attached EA i am using (default settings).

Please find the statements for 2 days testing:

- normal statement;

- statements by pairs in pips and in deposit currency;

- image statement (it is the statement in separate window in the images: green color is balance and red color line is the equity).

As we see from image statements: USDJPY performed very good during those 2 days. Because it was choppy market on USDJPY according to MTF_AbsoluteStrengh indicator setted for H1 in the settings and attached to M5 chart: it was uptrend and downtrend on the same time which is indicating choppy market.

I will test it more up to deposit will completely go down to zero (because of margins).

Because i started to test with very small deposit size (5,000 using 0.1 lot). But, anyway we may make one conclusion already: this EA is performing fine with choppy market condition.

Is it possible to predict the market condition? Yes, but it will takes long time for me in the morning (every morning up to 1 hour every day) so basicly I can not do it because of that (because of this 1 hour spending in the morning). I will post some template tomorrow so everybody can do it. But please note that prediction of the market condition is very very approximate thing. But it is better than nothing anyway.

Thanks to everybody for this EA. And special thanks to mikejody.

It is really good tool. It is necessary to investigate about how to and when to use it.

May be I am testing wrong version so sorry because I did not read all the posts from this thread.

I am testing 4 pairs together and EA is acting separatedly for each pair. But I don't remember: probable I am using 2% (but i don't remember now so check settings which EA i posted).

Some people know better than me about this EA because i am just testing only.

fxgear:
let say we trade 2 or 3 pairs together, if we set percent equity equals to 5%, will it close all open positions of all pairs?

I have the same question.

JJLL:
I have the same question.

These questions will have to be answered by the programmers here.

Reason: