Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 889

Seric29:

Well your version would be better.

Most importantly, the RIGHT one.

Alexey Viktorov:

Most importantly, the RIGHT one.

... and not yours, but the standard one ;)

How do I change the background colour of the graph programmatically?

yiduwi:
How do I change the background colour of a graph programmatically?

Examples of working with a graph and on the search page (ctrl + F) for the word CHART_COLOR_BACKGROUND

Vladimir Karputov:

Thanks, how do you put the pic.png picture in the corner of the chart?

yiduwi:

Thanks, how do you put the pic.png picture in the corner of the chart?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов / OBJ_BITMAP
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов / OBJ_BITMAP
  • www.mql5.com
//| Создает рисунок в окне графика                                   |               time=0,                             price=0,            //| Устанавливает новую картинку для рисунка                         | //| Перемещает рисунок в окне графика                                | //

Hello all. Can I get some help, please? In the EA, the first order should be averaged in parts. For example, the first order is 0.02 lots. Then the averaging orders are opened and when they reach some profit they are closed, and also 0.01 lot of the first order is closed.

How can I calculate when I will be able to close 0.01 of the first order without any losses?

Artyom Trishkin:

... and not yours, but the standard one ;)

I didn't assign it, it's the tweaked code from the documentation. Didn't even pay attention to the fact that it was attributed to me.

I want a script that says if you press "left" on the keyboard (or another hotkey), the left-hand asset is shown in the list of assets. "Right" shows the right one.

Files:
i9v10n.PNG  2 kb

Трейдер Внатуре:

I want a script that says if you press "left" on the keyboard (or another hotkey), the left-hand asset is shown in the list of assets. "Right" shows the right one.

ctrl+tab and ctrl+shift+tab will not save the father of russian democracy?

Reason: