**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 47

bananakid:
Thanks steinitz, got it fix. Today is the 1st day. I am demo-ing with your system manually. LONG usd/chf as I am typing this msg now.

I am actually short that currency on a 4hr TF. I will be in this pair for awhile since it has not retreated yet. You could be long on a short TF and I could be short on longer TF. And the crazy thiing is we could both be right.

re:time frames

Good Morning Don, Just scalped 30 points from beginning of Asian session.

I like trading off the 5 min charts. It must be my need for "instant gratification". Anyone else like using the 5 min charts?

Ha...this thing is addictive....I am using the 5TF so the indicator signaled a 'LONG'. Been 2 hr long, the trend reversed so I close the position with a net ' 0 pip'

Using this method I short GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY (all 5TF) this morning, closed both positions with +40p & +32p after hitting TP at pivot points...shd have stayed on...look at the chart now!!!...but need to have discipline to know when to stop.

Thanks again Don,

Just entered another LONG position on USDCHF, damm maybe it a false signal.

Signal Bar

bananakid:
I know this might sound dumb, but how do I move the Signal Bar from 'Top Right' to 'Top Left' of the chat?

I read through the threads and couldn't find a way to do it. Yet on charts posted here, it was display on the Top Left.

Appreciate if anybody can help me out here. Thanks.

Tried 'editing' the 'inputs' of this indicator, but doesn't seems to work too.

Can someone send me the file for that indicator please? I do not have it. Thanks

ver 6 of signal bars can be found in msg 260

ver 6 of signal bars can be found in msg 260 on page 26 of this thread

PeterJFX:
Can someone send me the file for that indicator please? I do not have it. Thanks

re:BananaKid

Never get upset about getting out too early....Positive pips are positive pips...

We all wish we could've hung on for further pips.....

redleg1277:
ver 6 of signal bars can be found in msg 260 on page 26 of this thread

Thank you Red

bananakid:
Ha...this thing is addictive....I am using the 5TF so the indicator signaled a 'LONG'. Been 2 hr long, the trend reversed so I close the position with a net ' 0 pip'

Using this method I short GBP/JPY & EUR/JPY (all 5TF) this morning, closed both positions with +40p & +32p after hitting TP at pivot points...shd have stayed on...look at the chart now!!!...but need to have discipline to know when to stop.

Thanks again Don,

Just entered another LONG position on USDCHF, damm maybe it a false signal.

No problems with taking 5M trades whatsoever. There are so many ways of trading this. My method of scalping may be way too risky. The jury is not out yet on that.

Please post your chart where you took profit using the pivots. I don't see any pivots on my indicator for such a short TF.

TIA

Ok, here you go...

I took the pivot indicators from of the thread...just setted a TP at the Pivot Point, din expect GBP/JPY pair to crash straight down to S1.

Files:
1_9.gif  24 kb

Ea

Steinitz:

I love this system very much.

I know a little about EA system. Could you clarify your rules and what you need the system to do.I will try if I can finish it.

Reason: