RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 4

rcthkd:
I havn't any info to post. I will try to figure out what is going on before monday so that I can try again next week.

Got it loaded and ran it through out the night

It did not open any trades for me.

I had the little smile face in the upperright hand corner telling me that it was active .

Message was no conditions to trade.

I will leave it on to see if anythings today

Rick

Which broker are you with? Does your broker allow 0.01lot? If not, turn mm=0. Cheers.

Regards

David

thierrybl:
thanks for including me in the team.

I set on demo account with default settings on 4 majors. This week-end, I will open new accounts to test different settings.

David what do you think of what I wrote in 10points3 thread about organising the testing by giving each tester different settings to test ?

link below

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page150

Thanks

Thierry

Basically this is almost fully automated. The only thing concern is, whether it can run with YOUR live account. So, generally I recommend IBFX. Dont get me wrong, I have no any affiliate with them. But my intention is to find out whether this little monster is capable to multi broker's live feed. My demo is all the way doing well until today. I need people to forward test simply because I never trust the backtest, and it shows miles of difference. There is about 50 people participated the RB26 test, excluded the V12 team. I have special assignment with them later. I belive 50 people will have their own thought, temporary just let you guys do what you guys wanna do. Cheers

Regards

David

How did others do for NFP (if you had AggressiveMode=true)? I already had an existing sell in place and the news caused it to hit it's TP faster for 36pips.

rcthkd:
I havn't any info to post. I will try to figure out what is going on before monday so that I can try again next week.

Got it loaded and ran it through out the night

It did not open any trades for me.

I had the little smile face in the upperright hand corner telling me that it was active .

Message was no conditions to trade.

I will leave it on to see if anythings today

Rick

If you leave the EA running as-is, (OOTB), the default setting for AgressiveMode is false, this means that it will not trade during the NY session. If you want trades entered during this time, you will have to manually change this setting in the input box.

Eurusd

deeforex:
How did others do for NFP (if you had AggressiveMode=true)? I already had an existing sell in place and the news caused it to hit it's TP faster for 36pips.

Well, even though I had Aggresive_Mode=false I was already in the trade at 00:01 GMT. Closed at NFP report at 12:30 GMT with a 35 pip TP.

i got stucked at long position from yesterday. -52pips on EURUSD. Anyway, I'm still trying my demo account running with very high risk. Let see when is it going to blow up.

Dee and nohill, glad you guys enjoy the ride. Due to fast moving market, the TP and SL was unable to adjust on time, therefor we got stopped out early. What about the rest of the tester, how are you guys doing with the NFP? I did like to know whether you guys survive it. Cheers.

Regards

David

Today

Hi Testers,

I got through NFP without any bruises! LOL Made 18 pips, so I'm very happy.

Have a great Easter weekend.

Carol

Nfp

For me, with default settings (agressive = false), it went through just perfect.

It closed already opened orders with profit ; USDJPY, USDCHF, and GBPUSD on TP and EURUSD on TS as it didn't reach the TF on one run but retrace before.

See statement joined

Keep going

Thierry

nfp

Only USD/JPY suffered losses from NFP. But RB26 reacted intelligent and placed sell orders after the huge move. I think the loss will turn into a win soon.

Alex

Files:
statement.htm  9 kb

RB26 test 2

My second test at FXDD. USDJPY affected a little bit by NFP.

http://www.forexea.com/rb26_fxdd/statement.htm

EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,

M30, settings below:

Magic=772188

TakeProfit=35.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=72.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

mm=1

risk=2.00000000

AccountisNormal=0

MaxTrades=6