Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 54

A script that calculates the equilibrium lot by instrument. Please compare with your calculations
Files:
lot.mq4  1 kb

kaln82 >>:
рЕБЯТА давайте рассматривать не только фьючи но и валютные пары, и какиенить индюки тож сюда по ним выпиивать

Currency futures are almost the same currency pairs but all to the dollar

neoclassic >>:
Скрипт, рассчитывающий равновесный лот по инструментам. Просьба сравнить со своими рассчетами

I'm sticking with my old formula for counting lots for now

The most profitable tandems for me were gold-silver, wheat-corn and euro-chief.

I can post the trading results for these pairs

it is interesting to look at the real numbers of quid spent in just one day on the CME on euro futures

1 contract is $125 000 so 312 410 * 125 000 = 39 051 250 000 $ ie participants traded almost 40 billion quid in one day on the euro futures

and there are still 22 billion quid worth of positions to be filled

Guys, please help with advice. Tried to open with this system. There were signals from many markets at the same time, so I opened many positions. I opened many positions. I opened many positions at one minute. Some of them are already in profit and I have to close them all at once, but the rest should hang on. I do not know how to do it fast, while I was messing with buttons the market twitched and I did not get what I could. I only have script to close all open orders for all symbols. I may have a script that closes only those I need right now for different instruments, and the rest to stay in the pendency.

I would be very glad!

forex-k >>:

интересно посмотреть на реальные цифры проведенных баксов только за один день на СМЕ по евро фьючерсу

1 контракт это 125 000 $ значит 312 410*125 000 = 39 051 250 000 $ т.е. участники торгов прокрутили почти 40 миллиардов баксов за один день по евро фьючерсу

а осталось висеть не закрытыми позиции еще на 22 миллиарда баксов

What's the platform in the screenshot, if that's not a secret?

Fduch >>:

А что за платформа на скриншоте, если не секрет?

direct CME platform E-Quotes

AlexLep писал(а) >>

Guys, please help with advice. Tried to open with this system. There were signals from many markets at the same time, so I opened many positions. I opened many positions. I opened many positions at one minute. Some of them are already in profit and I have to close them all at once, but the rest should hang on. I do not know how to do it fast, while I was messing with buttons the market twitched and I did not get what I could. I only have script to close all open orders for all symbols. I may have a script that closes only those I need right now for different instruments, and the rest to stay in the pendency.

I'd be very happy to!!!

You may use MAGIKOM scripts when opening orders and put an EA with the same MAGIKOM, indicate a profit in the EA and it will close all orders with this MAGIKOM or trawl in percentages when it reaches it.You should use MAGIKOM to write your own percentage of a spent order. If you want to make $10 for a hedge, write $10 in the second line and $20 in the first one.When a profit of $10 is reached, the EA will close all orders with a specified MAGIKOM. If the price drops to -20% or -8$, the profit may rise further and the EA will close all orders until the price returns to the specified percentage.You should only leave your own orders when you have a good working relationship with MAGIKOM.

Files:
archive_2.zip  26 kb

forex-k писал(а) >>

The most profitable tandems for me were gold-silver, wheat-corn and euro-chief.

I can show you the trading results for these currency pairs

i have a feeling that 5 or 15 minutes would be more consistent.

Reason: