RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 53

davidke20:
Oh well, martingale just wont work. It took me lots of effort since V12, beta1, beta2, beta3 right until RB26. All screwed up. The reason behind all screw up is, when market tend to make a giant trend of 300pips, I guess there is no survivors left for any martingale EA can survive. May be there is a way, but definitely not the skul of V12, RB26 this sort of super cost averaging EA. When market are behaving, it can flood your pocket very fast, and it only take 1 trend change, your entire account will screw up. But I'm thinking of, if the EA can open a trade without stop loss, and the next trade trigger with proper indicator's signal, we continue stack up the losses while collecting the winners, whenever there is a chance the market come back to the price, or retrace till certain point that the entire account equity is up to certain percentage, with cost averaging technique we should have close all the trades this time. Dont know whether you guys understand what am I sayin.

Regards

David

Hi,

For me martingale is good enough when playing with live account 5K with cent trading. I have 5K akaun of martingale ea with no indicator on ibfx micro account and now its 2.2K in profit. .....

The account ON 24hour non stop and manage to get out when GU make so trending on that day.

Anyway, for me martingale is still good money management but required BIG account

azam575:
Hi,

For me martingale is good enough when playing with live account 5K with cent trading. I have 5K akaun of martingale ea with no indicator on ibfx micro account and now its 2.2K in profit. .....

The account ON 24hour non stop and manage to get out when GU make so trending on that day.

Anyway, for me martingale is still good money management but required BIG account

I'm glad you're happy with it. I wish you continue success.

Regards

David

davidke20:
I'm glad you're happy with it. I wish you continue success.

Regards

David

Thanks David. Interested to try Trend Chasing EA.....PM me....

master001:
Hello

Can davidke20 or other testers here write some final conclusions?

What is the biggest problem?

master001

The biggest problem is that martingale doesn't work. I guess if you like trading pennies, that's ok. Better suggestion is learn how to trade instead of relying on martingale.

Reason: