RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 2

Hi gents,

at first, i would like to thank u for share the EA.

I put it on EUR/GBP/JPY/CHF - USD on 30 min TF, left based setting only hour 0 - 23 and just change only mode to agresive in last hour, cause untile now had i no sell/buy. It wrote me all time that is danger time to trade , or no condicion to trade. It was ok? Am i doing something wrong?

Tx, J

I have it set up and ready to roll and will be posting results as available. Currently setup on EURUSD and USDCHF OOB settings other than running 24/7

Regards

Bugsley

Rb26dett

Hi David and fellow testers

Thanks David for the opportunity to test your EA will be testing on eur/usd default settings except mm=0 and aggression = true, except tomorrow, ,M30 timeframe on a $1000 demo IBFX alongside some other EA'S I am testing.

Thanks again

tools

start testing

hi david thanks for the oppurtunity to test your great EA...i just received your e-mail and start testing today with North Finance broker,lot 0.1 and capital is $10k leverage 1:100,and using default setting...and i'll post the result every weekend starting next week... thnx...

RB26Team

hi David,

Hope can join ur RB26Team to tester the RB26DETT EA.

this my email : ocm_cm@yahoo.com

thank you

from ocm1

davidke20:
Dear RB26Team,

I'm davidke20 from 10point3 thread. I've been started to engineer on 10point3 for months and improving even reconstruct the entire martingale system. From MACD, RSI, MFI, EMA MathAbs, Trendline, Support and Resistance.... all sort of old school. And finally I've decided to work with newer indicator that I haven't use it before. It is generally using Bulls and Bears to filter each other out, in order to get a proper trading signal on mid term intraday trading.

Generally this system developed for the usage of US1000 and above to be sufficient to sustain longer. We cant expect it is a holy grail, it could take a hit. What I concern is, try to maintain the trading bound within the breakout period. Even if there is a breakout, we can able the catch the trend instead of double down. Martingale system on RB26DETT is basically a fail safe mode for trading, eg. in short term we could take the whipsaw, and the whipsaw could lead us to stop loss. Instead of stop loss, we take the limited martingale position to protect against our lossing side, so it will average out the lossing streak to maintain drawdown as low as 1%.

There is a stay out function inside(credit to newdigital)... that I stole the code DIRECTLY from him, not even change the variable name though. ND, let me know if you wanna charge loyalty fee on that code, get the member to pay you for it (FromHourTrade & ToHourTrade)

Trades_setup

Magic=772188 Magic number for the EA to recognize the trade open by itself

TakeProfit = 35 Goal to be achieve on the initial trade

Lots = 0.01 Static lot size while mm=0

InitialStop = 72 pips from the last position hitting max trade

TrailingStop = 10 Trailing stop - still buggy

Money_management

mm=1 0 to disable money management

risk=2 % from the account balance as initial trading lot size

AccountisNormal=0 1 for IBFX micro only, 0 for any other broker accepting 0.01lot

Martingale_setup

MaxTrades=6 total trading escalation

Pips=18 pips step to reach the next double down position

Multiplier=2 as the multiplicator for the next position

AccountProtection=1 close position when breakeven

OrderstoProtect=3 when reaching this level of escalation, close order whilst breakeven

Signal_option

Fast_Period=5 Fast signal

Slow_Period=13 Slow signal

Shift=0 Data shifting time. 0 is current, 1 is 1 bar before

ReverseCondition=0 for normal signal, 1 for reverse trading signal

Aggressive_Mode = false to activate trading time filter

FromHourTrade = 0

ToHourTrade = 12

The above is my standard setup for the RB26. Recommended pair is EURUSD only.

Suggested changes to be made is OrdertoProtect=4, Shift=1, risk not more than 2% and use only EURUSD. Basically this EA trade 12 hours aday until New York session. If there is any floating position, it will not shut down and wait for the OrderstoProtect to close all position while breaking even. I only work with InterbankFX, therefor, you'll have to figure out your broker time frame. Due to this system entirely based on oscillators only, its not suitable for high volatility trading environment, we could easily get wrong signal in that case, I strongly recommend you to stay out of entire NY session. So, tell Jack Schwager that we're the night knight rider, riding Skyline GTR at night time to sweep pips.

I appreciate you all to post your statement here, and give your findings on the system. This particular EX4 can last until July, and you'll have enough time to play with it. Try not to share it out as I dont want it to be decompiled and get sold on ebay, if your friend and family saw this on ebay, tell them to avoid it. Those who contribute on the testing and helping on development, I will continue update you. I belive sharing wealth will make me even more wealthier. I hope one day we can all meet up at the North Pole... errmm... seriously, I dont know why and what is so attractive. May be we can start teaching the polar bear how to trade then:D Just kidding, I still have the vision, that our group has make enough money and meeting each other in my country. We're going to book the entire J.W.Marriot and spent a few days togather there. Cheers.

Regards

David

janka:
Hi gents,

at first, i would like to thank u for share the EA.

I put it on EUR/GBP/JPY/CHF - USD on 30 min TF, left based setting only hour 0 - 23 and just change only mode to agresive in last hour, cause untile now had i no sell/buy. It wrote me all time that is danger time to trade , or no condicion to trade. It was ok? Am i doing something wrong?

Tx, J

if you want all day trading, just turn Agressive_Mode=true

Regards

David

JAJAAJJAJAJ LOL POWER STRAAIT FROM NISMO

Hi all...

Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore and new in this community... Hope to learn from all of you.

I am currently testing on the default settings... with 5,000 (IBFX)

I will start other demo accts on other parameters by Monday.

David,

thks for the opp to be part of the team.

paulangie:
Hi everyone,

I am from Singapore and new in this community... Hope to learn from all of you.

I am currently testing on the default settings... with 5,000 (IBFX)

I will start other demo accts on other parameters by Monday.

David,

thks for the opp to be part of the team.

Alright Paul,

You can start now, even its jammed up tonight, we can have enough half time during Saturday and Sunday to register a new demo account. Lets try this little monster for the capability of handling the huge move. Because no matter how good an EA, we cant expect when the market pull a crazy stunt. To purposely switch off during NFP within testing bound, sounds like cheating bob. Anyway, I'll switch off my live account and leave the demo for later NFP event.

Regards

David

Hi David,

I will register a few more now and turn them on during NFP...

Paul

Reason: